Join our server on Discord

Suicide and Cutting:How Do You Feel?
If they cared I would love to
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:If they cared I would love to

You've already said that they both love you. If they don't care, make them care. You also have other family outside them.
How do I make them care... and who outside of my family would care enough to see what I am getting at when I " whine"
Veemon's Followers
No matter what, your parents can't be cold-blooded. You must feel like that, but they aren't like that. What I am guessing is that you say they won't care, but you are afraid of trying this. However, if you don't try, you'll never know if they can help or not.

Of course, telling this to random people won't help at all, but if you don't trust on your parents, who will you put your trust in? Where's the open-mind you talk about? Closing like an oyster won't help, you need to release this before you do worse to yourself. Make your fears aside, then immediatly move onto talking with your parents SERIOUSLY, it's probable that they won't understand, but that won't stop them from trying to help.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So it's come to this? A debate over the merits of cutting your skin?

I haven't been a teenager in a long time. Is this now a mainstream trend? There were a couple of kids that had scars on their arms back in high school when I was there. We didn't really talk about it. These days, with every other pop punk band coming out with a cutting-anthem, has it become something that kids see as a normal way of dealing with stress?
Well- I just so happen to enjoy cutting- it makes me happy, I don't know why. It's like my version of people who enjoy cooking- I enjoy cutting.
Well I am still looking for someone on this god forsaken planet to trust... still null.

Thank you Gun! I knew I wasn't the only one who like self harm... thank goodness....
Veemon's Followers
I hate cutting myself. I do it every day at work. but I did almost got smoked by a train once. sure I was depressed, but that would just make a huge mess. I wouldn't want that. if I were to commit suicide, I'd swallow a bunch of sleeping pills and have a beer chaser and take a nap =p
All I need to say is this Collin, you dont need it...its plain and simple. For once screw everyone else (Not meant to Flame anyone as to start another fight of some kind :roll: ) I have done so much for you and I will continue to do so cause I am your friend, damn one of your closest as well....

Be your own hero, Collin look around you and living is the best thing than death. Cutting is just something that you have been accustomed to and its not helping cause your tolerance is very high to it now and its become a habit. This is one of the times ( one of the few) I agree with Ghost_OP, that you need to understand that cutting doesn't prove anything. Everyone in this world needs a hero Collin, you need to be your own. A hero that can metamorphosize there own state of mind and become someone that you know you have the capability for. Understand that once you do see yourself as a hero, the cutting will stop andyour confidence will go up...

Even though I dont agree with the methods or the way Ghost says some things, (more tending towards disliking cause his arrogance and ego is overwhelming. again No offense) he is entitled to his own opinion and my god, he has been trying to help and not become another person who wants to harm you.

Nate, very well said. Understanding that it only brings on the cheapness of what is a "Virtual high" cause thats all cutting is. As the point on suicide, I would be in the same area as you but otherwise amazingly put.

Everyone else, look every hero has there kryptonite, their achille's heel, but its the way we deal with it and how we overcome it, that we are own hero. Be your own hero and live without the scars.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Maybe this is the only time someone agree'd with me because it's the only time I was actually serious.

LIFE IS A GARDEN, DIG IT.