Join our server on Discord

Suicide and Cutting:How Do You Feel?
Okay guys, I wanna know out of curiousity, what's your take on suicide and cutting?I'll probably put my real full opinion out here tomorrow anyways.But for now, tell me how you feel about the topic.Love yas!

~Dreamer ~
I haven't suicided myself, nor attempted to cut my veins. So I can't really feel something about it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm against it!
DragonMasterX Wrote:I haven't suicided myself, nor attempted to cut my veins. So I can't really feel something about it.

The same here, DMX. I haven't ever attempted to cut my veins.. I can't really say anything.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Suicide is the easy and the coward's way out. I'm against it...

I cut all the time. Mostly because I'm a masochist and it feels AWESOME- but I only cut my hand oh so lightly, as to not make a scar.

I hear suicide takes you directly to hell, but since I've already secured my place in hell anyway, I don't give it much thought. Just that life hurts, it hurts a lot, but you can't end it just because you're suffering, suffer until you can suffer no more... when death calls, you'll recieve your reward. Never end a painful life, especially if you're a masochist...
Dragonknight Kyo Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:I haven't suicided myself, nor attempted to cut my veins. So I can't really feel something about it.

The same here, DMX. I haven't ever attempted to cut my veins.. I can't really say anything.

Yep, I'm in the same boat, never tried to do either so I don't have anything to really say.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
cutting is bad and so is suicide .

it's not that simple gun people don't suicide themselves just out of pain ... something goes wrong in their head, usually involves clinical depression which kinda fucks up the way you think.
I've been there and I kinda know what it's like
but ofcourse I wouldn't encourage it in the least , if you are in this state try to hang out with some people that care for you or at least take your mind off of yourself, and that somehow raise your dignity or self-esteem.
Veemon's Followers
All I can say both are really bad and should never be done. I've never really done it myself, but I'm not going to hate people for doing it. Well, suicide I'd be very upset. The feeling is like, "What now? Nothing. All you can really do is comfort those around you as best as you can."
Well, I don't have to attempt suicide to know that it is bad. Same with cutting.

That would be like: "Well, I'm not sure if crushing my nuts with a hammer is bad or not, because I have never done it."
Renamon's Army
Cutting yourself only lowers your self esteam lower than it already is. It's like smoking as stress relief. It is a plaster for problems that would be better off stiched and bandaged. If anyone is cutting, then they should take a long hard look at their life not from the perspective of "I'm so pitiful," or "I'm so helpless," but from the perspective of "Now, how can I change that?" and "How can I deal with this?"

Suicide is not a coward's way out, but the way out of a paniced and scared rabbit deperately in need of love and attention. They need to calm down, and follow the same path as the self-abuser should. Level-headed coolness is required in both situations, as well as a great deal of calm and patience which may be very difficult to find. However, they are all there if you can find them through sheer detemination and a healthy dose of optimism.