Join our server on Discord

Suicide and Cutting:How Do You Feel?
Hmm then maybe it is my clinical depression... creepy. Well to people who are scuicidal there is no second thoughts.
Veemon's Followers
Being clinically depressed doesn't mean you have to be unreasonable. People who are suicidal do it because they can't deal with their own problems. However, cutting is not dealing with your problems, it's making them go away for a day or two, it's like smoking or drinking; it's dangerous, it's only a temporary solution (and a bad/ineffective one at that) and it'll eventually kill you. Do you want to die?
Well I don't know of a permanent solution so it sounds like an effective way to me. Besides nothing else works anymore..... it may eventually kill me but anything can kill you these days. Oh and as of right now at this very second... no I don't... but 48 hours ago .. yeah
Veemon's Followers
I already PM'd you with a permanent solution yesterday; it's certainly better than the way you are dealing with your problems now.
I know, I read it and replied. And as stated in my reply, I don't know what to do besides bottling them up.
Veemon's Followers
I TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO BESIDES BOTTLING THEM UP.
I don't know how.... thats what I am trying to get across to you
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I don't know how.... thats what I am trying to get across to you

Holy dog shit, how can you not know how if the solution is right in front of you? It's like looking up at the sky and asking 'what color is that?' All it takes is a good plan, a firm desire to help yourself and some stones.
Look I don't want to be like this but I don't know what to do about it. I have no one I can trust and you want me to go reveal 16 years of emotions to someone? Thats impossible, for me anyway.
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Look I don't want to be like this but I don't know what to do about it. I have no one I can trust and you want me to go reveal 16 years of emotions to someone? Thats impossible, for me anyway.

Yes, I want you do that, and no, it isn't impossible. Go find somebody you can trust; your parents are a great start, man.