Join our server on Discord

Suicide and Cutting:How Do You Feel?
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I didn't say you had to. Besides, there is no way to change an opinion even if it is like yours.

Fine, I won't try to help you, than. Go on with your brooding and whining.
Well no it doesn't... I have a wierd idea that an opinion is when you say" I think " or " in my opinion" but when it is just " * insert topic* is retarded" that strikes me more as a judgement or flame... but thats just how I recieve things. :(
Veemon's Followers
Fine;

I THINK cutting is retarded.
I change that, actually. Cutting IS retarded. For your own good, stop trying to come up with justifications for it, because there are none.
Ghost_Op Wrote:I change that, actually. Cutting IS retarded. For your own good, stop trying to come up with justifications for it, because there are none.

See? The above is a judgement/flame
Veemon's Followers
No, it's a fact.
Have you ever been depressed and low enough to consider cutting?
Veemon's Followers
I have been depressed, and never considered cutting. It's wrong, you know it.
Not really, not to me... I think that when you get depressed enough you go into an alter mind set.. which makes you cut and such. If you haven't been there then I wouldn't talk of it.
Veemon's Followers
I have a proper frame of mind, and even in my 'altered' state when I was depressed, I didn't consider it. I knew nothing would come of it except a mark and stained sheets. And what do you mean 'not to you'? It doesn't matter what cutting 'means to you' it's what it 'means' in general. It's wrong. Period.