Join our server on Discord

Suicide and Cutting:How Do You Feel?
Quote:Oh Em Eff Gee. You can't be HAPPY for fear you would lose your friends and get shot? I don't feel GO is being egotistical here, an opinion on the subject was asked, and he shared his. Now I share mine. I agree with his assessment and add that if you can't be happy, it's only because you have predetermined that you can't be. And it may be hard, but you can change that attitude. I'd be whining about how my life sucks if I had your attitude, instead I rejoice and am happy because my life sucks. My life sucks, so there's a chance for me to improve and do something with it. If your life sucks, do something with it to make it suck less.

One tries there best. But I can be happy with the rest of them but I am not going to shove my head up my ass to do so.

Quote:You do? Your sixteen year old self contributes more than an adult who presumably works a job that contributes something to society? Pray tell justify this claim that you contribute more to this world than a pile of stereotypical teen-angst! I don't think of myself, but remember that I am putting my life on the line so that you can get your fucking body holes made, and so your girlfriend doesn't have to conceal her body all the time. Do you really contribute more to the world than the soldier who defends your right to say this shit? Or the soldier who has defended your right to say this shit (Ghost_Op, you were a military man, right?)?

I said most. I hold alot of respect for those defending our nation. I do alot more volunteer work and community service then the average person. Besides I don't see alot of people helping those they stepped on these days... pity.

Quote:But you don't seem to care about real life from what I see, just whining about cutting and piercings and how your old man won't trust you because you lied to him. I don't have much respect for you because you whine so much, but at least I'm willing to talk in a not entirely flaming manner. Tell us WHAT you contribute and we'll believe you.

Life is ok sometimes. You may call it whining if you want, I can't stop you and besides me " whining" is something everyone does at one point or another so it isn't anything new. If you choose not to respect me ( or my opinon) I will return the favor until I get a just reason not too.

I do normally think I am against the whole board but I will not voice those reasons. I only am agressive here because I don't get any chances to speak my mind in real life... which sucks.
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Life is ok sometimes. You may call it whining if you want, I can't stop you and besides me " whining" is something everyone does at one point or another so it isn't anything new.

I agree with that. But you must also take in count why that point has an eventual end. "Whining" about life isn't the wisest thing to do, and if you must, then release your feelings, supressing them will do no good; but also remember the WHY on why this actually has an end. And that's because there are people who will advise you not to "whine" and look optimistic about what can you do to think up straight.

Take what Nate said and I repeated just a sentence ago. With this, we aren't actually bashing your ways of expressing your negative feelings towards your current situation, but trying to cheer you up in different ways you wouldn't normally expect. I don't believe Nate was trying to bash you with his comment and I personally think he was actually helping you with it.

There's nothing given out in life. I can't say I have a good life, but I don't consider me being that unlucky to cut myself or be suicidal; then again, that's me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well I took it as a flame.. sorry... I am not in a good mood at the moment. Besides I don't get a chance to let out my feelings so suppression is the only route for me. Oh well I'll find a way;
Veemon's Followers
My turn:

1) Yes, I was in the military. I served one Tour Of Duty in Liberia, and one in the Czech Republic (I was an embassy guard).
2) Look, Roran, cutting is dumb. That's all I wanted to say. I hold nothing against you in general, it's against the practice and the incorrect reasoning assosciated with it that I attack. Can you honestly say you don't want to be happy and speak your mind just because your friends won't like it? By the way, I don't care your from, no one is shot for being happy (as long as you're not skipping down the street whistling 'If You're Happy And You Know It' Wink ).
3) Whining happens, I do it sometimes too, but holding a silent protest and cutting your wrists is not the way to go around doing it. Find a better way to relieve stress (I dunno...dancing?) Honestly, beneath everyone there is a unique person that wants to bust out of your shell of Bullshit and do what they want. I do that, I'm happy, and I'm rarely agitated.
4) Building on this, there's gotta be someone else who sharres your interests (or at least a lot of them). And I don't mean cutting and being unnecessarily dark and moody, I mean being the person you want to be.
5) I'm sorry about the problems you have with your family, but everyone has an obstacle they have to come over in your life. You say your Dad loves you, but you hate him back. It's my observation that this is the source of a lot of the bitterness and negative feelings in your life (oh shit, I'm starting to sound like a psychiatrist). Even if it hurts, even if it seems wrong, try to make amends with him. Confront him about the sleeping around, solve that problem in your life and move on. I promise you that you'll feel MUCH better if you get that out of the way.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Oh well I'll find a way;

I'm looking forward to it. IF you have people who like listening to your problems a lot without any complaint, talking with them would be a good idea. Supressing feelings is the worst thing you can do for your health.

And, taking it as flame or not, returning the agression will only show the agressor how ''dumbass'' you really are. Flame fights aren't wanted in the forum. Bash yourselves, but do it politely at the least.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I just like returning favors of ignorance or closed mindedness.. and th occasional bad jest. Oh well.. sorry guys... Im not like this normally. Besides certain people and or topics aren't worth my time...
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I just like returning favors of ignorance or closed mindedness.. and th occasional bad jest. Oh well.. sorry guys... Im not like this normally. Besides certain people and or topics aren't worth my time...

I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word, I'll not go back on my word,
I didn't say you had to. Besides, there is no way to change an opinion even if it is like yours.
Veemon's Followers
*shakes head* I think it's just a waste...
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I didn't say you had to. Besides, there is no way to change an opinion even if it is like yours.

I'm sorry, does this (and your earlier comments refering to ignorance and close mindedness) apply to me? I said the same things as Ghost Op, but with a different vocabulary and some advice.