Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
Didn't anyone ever teach him that nice guys finish last? Chupa thought as she lie on her back, breathing heavily from the stimulation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiran tilted his head slightly "Done yet?"
Osiris mustered the strength to get up and off of Chupa. "Yes, do you want a turn?" he asked with a smile. His dick made a wet smack when it was finally freed from Chupa's now cum-filled pussy, causing him to shiver. "I'm gonna need a while to recuperate..."

He passed out on the couch.
Kiran rubbed his paws together "All mine..." He leaps onto Chupa and jams his entire dick into her all at once "Hrrmm!"
Tieya blinked, and watched from her place on her seat. God... I don't understand how she can handle that....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Osiris was suddenly jolted awake; a function of the neural implants he had installed into his brain from him bio-genetic reconditioning as part of being and assassin. Unfortunately, the sudden jolt of epinephrine [adrenaline] gave him a boner so fast it hurt. He noticed the male Renamon had jumped on top of Chupa...which gave him an idea.

Getting up swiftly and quietly, he inched his way behind the Renamon...and inserted his erect cock into his tailhole. Without hesitation, he rammed as much as he could in; surprisingly, all of it. Unable to gain control of his instincts, he started pumping in and out of the Renamon fast and hard; the tightness of his hole was leading him to a much quicker orgasm than Chupa had.
Kiran yelped "FECK, THAT HURTS!!!" He began pounding into Chupa.
Silver came to his sences after an hour of sleep "Whoa where am I?" Looks over at the enormous threesome occuring..."How many fucking drinks did I have?"
The OCA
Tieya glanced away from Kiran and Osiris, and eyed Silver quietly. "Well.... I don't know.... who are you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver looking over at Tieya "Well my name is Silver but I think I had too much to drink" Throwing his beer bottle over his shoulder
The OCA