Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
Right. A place for anyone to have a great bit 'o' mindless fucking.

Only one rule... Nothing too disgusting, k? (EDIT: That means stuff related to unpleasent bodily functions like vomiting, shitting, pissing... you get the picture.)

God Wrote:Name - Kiran

Sex - YES PLEASE!!! lol

Gender - Male

Description - Red Renamon. 1.7 metres tall.

Member info - 13 inches long, 2 across. Sheath.

The scene is a comfortable lounge. See piccie...
[Image: 8745urhdfhdrs.jpg]

^_^ Enjoy Dude and Dude-etts!

Kiran flopped down on the sofa "I wonder who is going to cum... hehehe..." He chuckled at his own joke "Going to be plenty of that. Why, oh why didn't I think of inviting everyone to an orgy earlier?"
OOC: Alrighty! I'll bring in the first female!

Dante Wrote:Name: Tieya

Description: A green-and-white scaled dragoness with crystal blue eyes and long snow white hair. 1.8m tall.

Bust: 73 Centimeters

(Edit: Thanks, Shadow)
IC:

Tieya blinked, standing outside the lounge. "I can't hear anything... but the lights are on..." She sighed, knocking on the door. "...I might as well try finding somewhere to go for the night..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kiran stood up with a horney grin "Ooooh! That better be a female!" He rushed to the door and opened it like a pop gun "Hiya!"
Tieya stumbled back, startled by Kiran's speed. "Uhh... h-hiya..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: After this post we'll need to wait for more players.

IC:

"TIEYA!" Kiran jumped, making her fall on her back with him on top "Am I glad to see you!" He nibbled her neck gently.
OOC: ALRIGHTY!! I'll bring the first mutant hermaphrodite!!

Name: Cthulu

Member: 14'2

Bust: 120 CM

Race: Cthulu

Height: 3'5 Meters

IC:

Cthulu knocked. "Hmm- Orgy party... interesting-" it thought as it flattened down its tentacles.
Tieya blushed furiously, as she put her hand on Kiran's back. "Uhm... c-can I st-stay here for the night, Kiran?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:

just so you know you might wanna define "Too disgusting." For some people that can vary alot, alot of people (None here obviously) think furry is too disgusting, and if they say something bad then it'll be alot of work for the mod (me or Gun) to fix. So if you could elaborate on it it'd make our jobs alot easier. And Kyo, just a friendly reminder, don't forget to use IC after you use an OOC. It wasn't a big deal this time (Your second post), but you don't wanna forget during a more important time.

Character:

Name: Chupa.

Bust: 90 CM.

Height: Still don't have my conversion calculator so 5' 6"

Description: Dragoness creature, small leathery wings, long red hair that covers some of her face.

Extra info: Still quite young by her race's standards, she's a bit new to everything and willing to try almost anything once.

IC:

"Hello?" Chupa stuck her head in through the open door to the building, "Am I late?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiran jumped up with a horny grin "Ha! Plenty for tonight!" He chuckled while helping Tieya back up "Sure you can!" He leered at her "It'll be loads of fun!"
Tieya smiled cutely, placing a hand on Kiran's shoulder. "Thanks, Kiran."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds