Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
With blurred vision doesnt even notice anyone around him "HEY HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PANTS!?" takes a swig of beer
The OCA
Kiran grinned evilly "Heheh... you don't need them now..." He pounces onto Silver.
Osiris took his tongue carefully out of Chupa's pussy, sliding up her body, licking and nibbling everything he could find along the way. He finally reached her breasts, and began suckling the right with his tongue and mouth. He became firely aroused when Chupa's moans of pleasure reached his ears, and decided to take the next step.

Positioning himself carefully on top of Chupa, he gently spread apart her legs with his tail, her sex still glistening with her sweet juices and his saliva. He placed the tip of his cock just on top of her glistening lips, elliciting even more excited moans from Chupa. Unable to take the suspense anymore, he moved inside of her, about 12 inches. Not enough to hurt, but enough to make both their bodies shiver with pleasure.

Osiris noticed the male Renamon sitting aside on the couch, looking slightly vexxed at his thrust out of the situation. In between thrusts, he eventually gained enough to composure to ask, "Would you like to join in?"
"OHHH!" Chupa moaned loudly as she felt the large cock filling her up, her tail began whipping around spastically in the excitement.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*gets knocked to the floor with Kiran on him* HEEEEYYY I shpilt my beer.
The OCA
Kiran immediately jumped off Silver "Would I!?"
Silver just laid there and sobs about his beloved beer being spilt "what am I going to do now.." he said.
The OCA
Osiris started pumping faster and faster, jamming all 24 inches of his throbbing cock into Chupa's tight pussy. As he lost more and more of his composure and self-control, he began nuzzling Chupa's neck and shoulder, making him shake with delight. He felt a tingly feeling grow at the head of his cock, which spread like wildfire up into his balls and stomach.

He increased his pace even more, thrusting into Chupa as hard as he could, his nuzzling being interrupted by his own moans of pleasure. At last, he reached his powerful orgasm, his cock pulsing as it emptied all his warm cum inside of Chupa.
Kiran grins evilly as he waits for Osiris to finish...
...Which, being a highly trained assassin, Osiris immediately notices. Slumped limply over Chupa, chest heaving, he cocked his head up and smiled. "Yes?" he inquired.