Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
Oh, what the hell.

Name: Osiris

Race: Magnamon

Height: 3 meters or so.

24 inches. Self-explanatory.

Insertion: In a bush outside the lounge.

IC: Osiris leveled his crosshairs on the head of the male Renamon. Before he could squeeze a shot off, however, and complete his assassination mission, another creature moved into his view...under the Renamon? Curious, Osiris inched a little closer and higher, and grinned evily as the whole situation came into light; the male Renamon was mating with a green-white scaled dragon creature. Assuming his commanders wouldn't mind HOW he took out his target, Osiris dropped his rifle and headed towards the house, checking his gear to make sure it was totally concealed and retrieving a black combat knife. He crouched, knife in hand, ready to jump in and take out the Renamon, but a thought crossed him; why?

"Oh, fuck it" he muttered, dropping the knife... and the entirety of his combat armor. He instead moved towards the sliding glass door, noticing his own arousal was in full force. Without knocking, he opened the door and strode into the room, grinning heartily.

"Would anyone like to take on the challenge of trying to get me to fit?" he said, elliciting a few grins; noticing a dog-like creature close to a reddish dragon-like exchanging looks. This is gonna be fun... he thought[/i]
"GET OFF!" Chupa yelled as she pushed Kiran off her. She slid to the floor, a large amount of the cum forming a puddle in front of her, "So... much cum." She said, a bit exhausted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Osiris walked over and noticed that some of the cum was still dripping for Chupa's pussy.

"Mind if I tidy you up a bit?" he asked, kneeling down and sticking his tongue inside her sex. He swished it around a bit, getting the last of the cum out of her. Might as well stay a while he thought, now licking more vigorously.
Tieya blinked. She looked over the chair, and noticed Osiris. "Wait, when did he get here?" She jerked her head and looked back at Hunter. "Anyway... What were you saying again, cutie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kiran lost his balance from the shove and crashed to the floor on his backside "Gah! Ow! That hurt!" He then blinked at the new-comer "H-Hey!" He gave the pair a flat stare after a second's pause "Bloody great..."
"Ohhhhh," Chupa shuddered a bit at the cold feeling, her body to exhausted to resist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiran got to his feet "Hrm..." And sat down on a chair quietly. Heh. And I'm the one that gets pushed to the side... great...
OOC:

Aww, someone's jealous. She has more than one hole that can be occupied you know.

IC:

Chupa slid down the wall so lying on the ground, Osiris still lapping at her pussy as she moaned, her mouth hanging wide open and her eye's closed in pleasure.

OOC:

I'm sure I don't have to spell it out for ya Wink .
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oh what the hell...

Name: Silver

Description: Full blooded wolf with shiny silver fur with faintly darker silver stripes on his arms, legs, back.

Height: 2 Meters, 10 Centimeters

Member only 8 inches but 11.5 inches erect.

IC: Silver busts open the front door with a beer bottle in one hand "Has anyone seen my pants!?" he said with his pants on top of his head.
The OCA
Kiran shrugged "Meh... Good as anything." He gets up and starts circling round Silver... menacing... drawing closer... clooooseeeeeer...