Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
Kiran suddenly stops as he cums like a volcano in Chupa.
IC:

Chupa gave a surprised, but pleased, childlike gasp. She looked down and realized that the combination of the large amount of cum and the fact that her pussy was completley filled so none could escape was causing her stomach to begin swelling slightly.

OOC:

not sure if anyone is into inflation but I thought it'd be an interesting route given the circumstances. If anyone doesn't like it say so now and it'll stop at this.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I don't mind inflation. But I don't know about Poke. I guess you'll have to wait for him to give his verdict on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I just remember quite a few people talking about it before I left. It is a pretty interesting fetish, I dare say I've discovered a new one in myself after reading some of the post in the inflation RPG.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, hopefully Poke will be on later on tonight so he'll probably post here and give his verdict. Wonder where Nate is?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: 0_o' I'll allow this... >.< Although no popping! I don't want entrails on the carpet!

IC:

Kiran continues to shoot into Chupa; groaning like an overloaded bridge.
OOC: Well there go all my idea for the next 500 posts. Oh well back to the drawing board. But seriously a little club soda'll get it right out.

IC:

Chupa looked down a little worriedly, her belly had already expanded so much it looked like she could've been a few months pregnant. Plus she was begging to feel a slightly uncomfortable stretching in her stomach, "O-okay, p-pull out." she said nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Twisted I'm gonna be evil here...

IC:

"Why should I do that?" Kiran muttered while humping; being careful to keep his cock jammed into Chupa as he finished cumming... and began building up for another hit.
"Because... it's starting... to... HURT!" Chupa screamed as her stomach began hurting from the stretching.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He looks down. :shock: "... holy hell..."