Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
OOC: I am nothing if not up-front, at least in such an intimate setting. If the lounge were crowded, I'd be more covert and use implied consent...
Tieya moved over into the chair, and sat down. "Uhm... can you define experiments for me?" She blinked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nothing I've never done before... just a keyword to make you horny... or to make you orgasm. Or even just helping you live out your erotic fantasies." Hunter smiled gently. "Perhaps 'experiment' was no the ideal word, but I have never worked with a dragoness such as your beautiful self. And every person responds a bit differently. I'd not be making you a sexual slave or anything of that ken, unless you wanted that."
"Hehehe..." Kiran leers onto her eyes "I'll go first if you don't mind..." He then thrusts up and slams his entire member into Chupa's pussy "Tight!"
"AHHHH!!" Chupa screamed in pain at the sudden intrusion, her clawed hands tightening instinctively around Kiran's shoulders, drawing a few small drops of blood from her claws, "Be... gentle. I'm not too used to this." She said, her eyes already watering from the pain.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tieya smiled, shuffling on the sofa a bit to try and get more comfortable. "Oh, if that's all that it is... then I'm alright with it."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kiran rolled his eyes "Fine." He pulled back slowly and then humped back in with a little more speed.
"Cunt... on a stick... that's... all you think... we women are huh?" Chupa said, inbetween quick moans as her virgin tight vagina slowly stretches for the invasion. She began moaning even louder as her own pleasure began to build, "Yessssss ... fuck me .... fuck me hard you brute." she pleaded, feeling close to release.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yessss..." Kiran then starts slamming into her as fast as he can... which is pretty damn fast while lightly biting her shoulder.
"AAAAAAGGGGHHHH .... YESSSSSS ..." Chupa climaxed loudly, her juices flowing down over Kiran's prick as it continued sliding in and out. 'Ohhhhh .... oh, thank yoWWWWWWW .... ' she shuddered and came again, her vagina clamping down on Kiran's shaft, squeezing it tightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad