Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
"EEK!" Chupa screamed and lifted him up, throwing him effortlessly onto the couch, landing upside down right next to Tieya, "So-sorry, you surprised me."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiran frowned "I won't be denied that easily!" He jumped up and dived on top of Chupa again; this time holding down her arms.
"Wh-what are you doing?" Chupa asked as she struggled to free her arms, "Get off me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Unlikely." He responded while deftly undressing her with his feet "Mmrrr... You look good enough to eat..."
Chupa felt his feet working off the lower half of her clothes, "Oh that's what you wanted," she lifter her legs up and wedged them between him and her, then kicked off sending Kiran onto his back, "All you had to do was ask." She jumped on top of him, her hands holding his down now, "I though you were trying to attack me." She smiled sweetly, even though it showed off a long row of large teeth, as her tail lifted up her own shirt freeing her breasts from their confinement. "Never did much like bras."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tieya blinked, before blushing and turning around. Uhm... maybe I should go upstairs and leave these two down here...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I wonder where everyone else is? Figured Gun would've come back by now and I'm surprised DMX hasn't joined.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Character profile:

Quote:Name: Hunter (Huntress while female)
Race: Inujin (dog-man), Shapeshifter
Height: 6'2" (183cm), Shapeshifter

Desc: >> This description is prone to change. <<
Hunter has golden fur akin to the color of a golden retriver, and a wolf-like body with pointed ears. His eyes are a stormy blue-grey, though he can slightly alter their color to a more aquamarine tone (but only to those two colors). He has a darker brown mane, a sort of golden-brown, which covers the top ad back of his head, and runs down to his chest and around his neck.

Notes: Shapeshifter - can and will change his physical attributes to the most desirable in any given situation. However this require one full turn minimum to be accomplished.

Hypnotist - May attempt to hypnotize other participants at random to various effects.

IC:

Hunter walked up to the door apprehensively. He'd never been to one of these before, and had very little idea of what exactly to do. Of course, he had his plans, but those would wait until he could scope out the party. His plans were purely personal and his goals were entertainment more than pure insane sex, but he'd have his fun.

He knocked firmly on the door and waited for an answer.
Kiran grinned at Chupa "Now, why did I never think of that?" He heard a knock at the door "Tieya! Can you get that!? I'm a little busy here!" He leaned forward to begin sucking on Chupa's right tit.
Tieya nodded. "Oh... sure." She shuffled off of the sofa, and moved towards the door. With a sigh, she opened the door, and eyed the person behind it. "Uhm... hello? Can I help you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds