Join our server on Discord

The DaD Orgy! - Anything and Everything. Go WILD!
Kurtz continued to smile at Saphire, a friendly look spreading across his face. "Yeah... for some odd reason." He then, surprisingly, hugged her for a few seconds, before tapping her back. "But you know what that collar means, don't you...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire blinked for a second "N-no"
The OCA
"That basically means you're my slave... for now." Kurtz licked her cheek softly. "But I'm going to ask you this... How do you want me to treat you? Kindly? Roughly?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Okay, judging by the lack of posting and his location I think it's safe to assume Poke is gone. So, to save time on the story we'll assume he finished with Chupa and went to bed or something. Disturbed I know you had started something but just start over okay?

IC:

Chupa lay on the ground, sleeping soundly from the exhaustion of so much sexual stimulation in one day. Especially since she had little to no previous experience. She rolled over in her sleep, lying on her stomach as she snored a bit, her ass sticking out as she slept.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well since your the master I guess its up to you how you treat me" Saphire replied
The OCA
"Okay then..." Kurtz muttered, as he pulled away slightly. In one swift move, he was carrying Saph in his arms, and moved over to the bed in the corner of the room. "...I don't like treating people roughly, anyways."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"To be a Master you do not need to rough just domiment and somewhat forceful with your will that is all Master," Carman speaking with expierce.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire gets carried to the bed in Kurtz's arms, her collar starts kicking in. "Well if you change your mind master I'll do as you command"
The OCA
Kurtz slowly lowered Saphire down onto the bed, and smiles, turning back to Carman. "Could you get my briefcase of... things, from the corner?" He then pointed to a huge wooden briefcase. "My things are in there."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes Master," Carman said as she pick up the briefcase and puts on the bed next Kurtz and Saphire.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz