Join our server on Discord

Weird dreams
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Heehee- I had this dream where I was Dante and Vel was Vergil- it was SWEET!! 'Cept of course he totally pawned my ass- that sword is sooo cool!

*grins* I would love to have a dream like that myself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lol- yeah- your impending doom in a dream when a big guy with a huge sword aproaches you is AROUSINGLY awesome!!
Weird? Last night, I was helping "Weird Al" Yankovic write a song.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That sounds like a perfectly normal dream.
We were looking at a picture of a scarecrow type thing with triangle eyes and teeth and big claws.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Crimson: Oh the weird dreams I've had. Like the time where I saw a herm swimming around naked in a vat of vanilla pudding. My head began spinning and I woke up after falling to the floor.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wisemon Wrote:We were looking at a picture of a scarecrow type thing with triangle eyes and teeth and big claws.
Yes, but weird for some people is normal for others.
One time I dreamed that I was pointing a hose at guilmon and started blasting him with peanut butter. At the same time I was yelling "DO YOU STILL LOVE PEANUT BUTTER HUH? HUH?" Renamon was in a tree behind me, looking on watching guilmon get drenched in sticky peanut butter. I quickly turned around and pointing the peanut butter spewing hose at her. She falls out of the tree by the shear pressure of the peanut butter...then a giant Mr. Planter came in. He started to yell "STOP WASTING FUCKING PEANUT BUTTER!!!! YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEANUTS YOUR WASTING" Then as soon as he was going to stomp on me I wake up....I never ate peanut butter again.
The OCA
Recently I've begun having strange dreams every morning. I can always remember them for about 10 minutes after I wake up, and then... poof!
i had a dream that woody and buzz from toy story tried to go back in time and woody totally screwed it up, so they entered a parrallel universe where sopwith camels started attacking a t-rex... not as weird as some but it's all i got.