Join our server on Discord

Weird dreams
I promised to tell you about my most weirdest dream ever so here it comes!

The dream starts with Donald Duck chained to a wall from his hands. He struggles and tries to escape as Mickey Mouse walks in, wearing a skull mask and chainsaw. He amputates and decapitates Donald. Then they explode.

Cue to some beach, most of the Disney crew is there. The three kids of Donald laugh at how Scrooge likes to watch little girls poop. This angers him and he chases them. Just then, Goofy transforms into a HUGE battle cruiser and shoots everyone to death; before he explodes.

Now, the dream changes totally. It's like I'm some cameraman and this guy's holding a mic and says how he and his crew arrived here to find out about these mysterious deaths of cartoon characters.

We enter a bar and the guy says "I think he's guilty" as he refences to some man with tons of neon light arrows pointing at him, which all read "Guilty".

Just then, the guy turns pale and looks right and goes "Oh no, that couldn't be... Follow me quick" and we walk towards these two swing doors when suddenly, the guy falls down "It's Buffalo Bill..." he murmurs before someone knocks me over and the "camera" gives a quick glance of a hunchback buffalo with an eyepatch.

When the people woke up, they found themselves in the "Final Destination" in Super Smash Brothers Melee along with virtually every cartoon character EVER made. Anyway, Buffalo Bill makes some speech I can't remember and then starts cutting and butchering the cartoon characters.

But after he has stabbed Bart Simpson and killed his family, Bart with tears flowing from his eyes screams and headbutts Bill which makes him fall off the platform to his death.

Many years later, it's Bart who looks now just like gramps and he's telling the story to his family. "And then the kid went home alone" he says and then cries and hugs baby. He then tosses the baby into air who explodes.

I wake up.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
You know T, I'd make a psychology joke but I've figured you're just weird. heh heh Or it's all a big joke.
Mr. T those are some weird dreams, I think you win the weirdest dreams award.

Quote:and you were what age when the last happened?

15, truly the only side effect is that I have to check all the doors to make sure their locked or I have trouble sleeping. Well and I have to turn on the lights when i hear something.
aguy Wrote:Mr. T those are some weird dreams, I think you win the weirdest dreams award.

15, truly the only side effect is that I have to check all the doors to make sure their locked or I have trouble sleeping. Well and I have to turn on the lights when i hear something.

I do the same thing, except this is because it's New York City, and if that happens, it usually means your house is being broken into (which happened once...I sleep with my gun under my pillow, so when this punk with a kitchen knife was staring down the barrel of my .45 ACP pistol, he lost some of his sense of grandeur and imperviosity).
aguy Wrote:Mr. T those are some weird dreams, I think you win the weirdest dreams award.

here's a theory *ahem, going into Izzy mode*
there could be a theory that these repeating dreams could be some kind of sign that happen every five years to give a warning of some kind that maybe you could be meeting with these figures, but are not from earth. ofcourse that is just one of the many theories out there. another could be that you are actually being visited when you get a weird dream like that.

*ahem, out of izzy mode*
right, well just a thought

oh and you said the first was at 5? then 10, and the recent at 15? or what?
UnknownH Wrote:You know T, I'd make a psychology joke but I've figured you're just weird. heh heh Or it's all a big joke.

I'm not joking, all of these are actual dreams/nightmares I've seen. I've written some of my nightmares into stories, I think I'll post one and give the link here.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I had this dream where I knocked Gunter out with a rocking chair- and the next day Gunter is unconcious out at the porch.

Dreams do come true, sigh.
I've... Never really had A "weird" dream, as I find all dreams to be a little off the usual. I mostly only dream of furries and such anyway.
Quote:here's a theory *ahem, going into Izzy mode*
there could be a theory that these repeating dreams could be some kind of sign that happen every five years to give a warning of some kind that maybe you could be meeting with these figures, but are not from earth. ofcourse that is just one of the many theories out there. another could be that you are actually being visited when you get a weird dream like that.

*ahem, out of izzy mode*
right, well just a thought

oh and you said the first was at 5? then 10, and the recent at 15? or what?
I don't believe in those dream prophecies or whatever they are called. All i know is it is a dream that made me want to lock all of my doors.
Heehee- I had this dream where I was Dante and Vel was Vergil- it was SWEET!! 'Cept of course he totally pawned my ass- that sword is sooo cool!