Join our server on Discord

Weird dreams
Quote:Shadow: YEAH AND MY HARD SIDE IS ABOUT TO GO RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!!

that sounds really dirty :-p sorry I am a pervert.... lol
Veemon's Followers
Yup! It sure does!
Dream, heh, I frequent lots of dreams with dragons, and thanks to my wave of hormones I can experiment few which are really errr... you know.

And well, I believe everyone has a soft side. Even so much Shadow tries to hold it, he's really nice at heart and mind, showing there's a little kid wanting to be hugged.

Reno: *Steps back away from DMX* He's starting to scare me... *Lowers ears and hides behind Gun*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: -I find it arousing! Don't worry Reno- penetr- I mean- protect you-
I had a dream once where I was Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell games), and had just infiltrated some generic terrorist compound...where I found an orgy occuring between Flamedramon, Renamon, Veemon, ExVeemon. Needless to say, the mission was slightly delayed as I, er, 'gathered intelligence'.
I have mainly three dreams that I truly remember. Actually they probably are considered sleep paralysis. Anyway the first one happened when I was five and I have never been able to fully forget it. I remember lying in bed when I looked towards the window. When I looked that way I saw a huge man who was hairy looking at me, unfortuantly I could not move nor say anything. Then he came in and started attacking me. Eventually I was knocked unconscious in the dream and went back to sleep just to have strange dreams. The next one I was ten so it was less tramatic. This one involved me waking up in the middle of the night to find three unrecognizable men looking at me, but all I could do is laugh uncontrolably at them, then I just passed out again. I had another one similar to these two last year, but it was not speep paralysis. It involved me waking up to one man and upon seeing him, I just fell back asleep, I have a feeling I said something, but i just don't remember if I did or not. Besides those three the most of my dreams are weird, with the exception of a few more serious ones that involve things going on with my life.
and you were what age when the last happened?
Last night, I dreamnt I was a rock.
Shit...I have to get back to this one another time. I'm going to Iowa today so I won't have a computer for a while...so that gives me plenty of time to think of some weird ass dreams that I had..I could say some now..

-I was like 6 when I had this one: There was this 'pond' in the bakyard of a house that was a huuge hole with fishies down there and my mom pushed me in and the fishies tried to eat me but i got sucked down a drain and came up through a drain in a daycare bathroom.

-This one was recurring: I guess I had a new mom that was a witch. Whenever she would get out of her room, she would walk on a tredmill and poof out to the hallway. And the door always glowed purple. I peeked in the doorway and saw her do naughty things with my dad and I was like O_O.

-Oh god..umm. (Gabs..cover your ears) I was sitting in my room watching Pee-wee's Playhouse and I guess Pee-wee snuck into my house and in my room and he cuffed me to the bed and raped me while doing that creepy little laugh that he does (theres more to it but I'm not talking)

-This one recurred once: I was at my great aunt's mobile home and like our whole family was there. Along with Gabs. (it wasnt Gabs the first time though) We kept fooling around and all that I remember was we were kissing under a sheet...then my mom woke me up (i know that something was going to happen and i wanted to see it :'( aww...WET DREAMS!!!)

Like I said...I will post more once I think of some...so after today, I won't be on until....shit..i dunno when ill be on again...oh well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:- When I was a kid, I once dreamed of Ducktales crew driving around in the purple low rider of Wario in a random wind tunnel from Turok 2, when suddenly one of those spiders from Ocarina of Time that gave you token when you killed them descended into middle of them. Then they all exploded.

OMGF!

I have a recurring dream of Armageddon, but I never remember the details. I do remember that going outside bettered your chance of survival. And I do remember that every time the dream is the same, and It lasts all night.
Renamon's Army