Join our server on Discord

Weird dreams
I would have posted some here, but compared to some, my dreams are absolutely plain. Besides, I already posted some of my dreams in a thread.
I had a strange reaccuring dream of a girl in my school, during the dream she and I would flirt with each other and end up kissing at the end... Strange thing is, she is one of my friends....

Only a friend, and I am starting to get kind of attracted to her...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Heres a recent one i had

I was in a mall and went into a anime/game store and there are some guys in my class there. Some alarm starts off and the metal cage thing that mall stores have come down and now im stuff with them. We all settle down, but then they start to bug me and i have this knife... and they have knives... and so we fight and i stab two guys who were attacking me and they fall unconsious and this other guy who really bugs the heck out of me at school is the one im fighting now, i charge when he pulls his knife out and stab him and he too falls unconsious, now im covered in blood and the cage wall thing goes up and now i run away. Some time later ( i really dont rember what happened durring the time between) i return and say im sorry for stabbing him and he forgives me o.o

If this really happened i probably woudnt have said im sorry, i wouldve probably laughed at him and walked away :P
I dreamt I was Ranma Saotome of Ranma one half. Wow- just add cold water- and I can orgasm to my reflection.
Dayum, that sounds like a wonderful dream...

I even had dreams where I had sex with my former crush a few years back... All those night orgasms....
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds