Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Hiro jumped with a start at the hand touching him. Was she still following him? "Well....I hope I can with the cyrstal I have..." his voice trailed off as he noticed the pink cyrstal glimmering in Kristin's claws. "Hey!" he shouted snatching it from her claws with a gloved claw. "Don't touch it, there was a reason it was covered in cloth." He turned his attention to the crystal seeing if it was damaged, and fortunitly it wasn't.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"uhhh...okay? i found it on the ground back there..." she said, rubbing the back of her head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Sorry just I got this in a trade from an old man. He called it a Power Crystal, and only says it changes digimons to what they want. He said it can lead to goodness or misfortune or something like that. Anyways he always told me to never to touch it because it can cause unperdicable things." Hiro looked over Kristen for a moment. "Are you alright? Nothing different?" he asked still holding the pink crystal in his gloved claws.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"uhh...nope. i dont feel any different..." Kristen said, looking down at herself, still the same old Guilmon she was.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hiro's eyes went onto her more closely. "Her breasts....look bigger then before....hmmm" he thought. Perhaps it was just his imagination. He pocketed the crystal, and turned away from her. "Well good, I want to get rid of this thing as soon as possible."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The massive digimon were snuggled by Kyo, Ryo and BlackWarGreymon. "If only we were bigger." said Yuri.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's it, Whamon. Keep spraying that giant blue digigiant" said Roy.
Aqua couldn't help it, even though she had had enough of it, the water was making her expand further on, making her bigger and bigger without stop.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow snarled at the Whamon and his companion, pulling Aqua out of the way of the Whamon's spray of water.

"Stop that, dammit, she's big enough. And leave her alone, will you!" he growled, determined to protect his mate from these strangers.

Rose:

Meanwhile, inside Rose, Ranamon and Aviana struggled to make their way out of the giant plant digimon's pussy, hoping that the direction they were currently going was down.

"Hey Veemon, the next time you try to make a digigirl grow into a giant, I'm going to slap you silly," growled Aviana as they continued their journey.

Outside, Rose sneered at the little rookie, extending a loose vine and wrapping him up in it.

"I don't care if it was an accident! An insect like you has no right to touch a goddess," she growled, once again trying to shove him in her pussy. By now, Rose was twice her original height, the energy she was sapping from the other giant speeding up her growth.
[quote=sonrouge]
Shadow snarled at the Whamon and his companion, pulling Aqua out of the way of the Whamon's spray of water.

"Stop that, dammit, she's big enough.
Aqua coughed a bit, her belly deflated slightly along with her body but she remained at least half the size of the giant Darky who for her seemed he was at least five times the bar where they had been in was. She drooled mentally at the image, getting hornier with just his growing body image.

Veemon grunted and rolled his eyes, "I'm not in fault. I didn't know she'd grow into such a big bitch!" he said, following both girls around the growing passage.

Reno whined and evaded Rose, not wanting to get caught, "What's a goddess?!" he asked, being naive to her concept, his legs starting to get numb from moving so fast as his fear got the best of him considering the Palmon's giant spurt was scaring him off.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad