Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Okay, thus begins the first Digimon Body inflation RPG on this forum. Here are the rules:

Starting characters are the female digimon cast of Season Two. If you want to add a digimon, let me know who it is so that I can get some info on her/him.

Inflation means body, belly, and breasts.

Inflation methods outside of pumps, tanks, and liquid combinations (soda and pop rocks) must be submitted to me for evaluation before they can be used.

Inflation material is gas and liquids (no blood, no urine). If you find something that sounds good, let me know and I'll look at it.

No popping unless it's an evil digimon.

Deflation is by mainly by burping, unless you have a different preference (no farting deflations)

This is a straight and F/F roleplay. No m/m please (no offense meant, I'm just not comfortable reading that stuff.)

Let's try to keep the inflatees female for the most part. Male inflation is welcome, but try to involve a female in it if possible.

Most importantly: HAVE FUN!!!

(I will add more rules if the situation demands it, but I will give you a heads up on them before they go into effect)

Whoever begins this RPG can set the scenario. So let's begin!
I'd better first post a Profile, though it'll be a small one. Let us all post in this way:

Digimon:
(Optional)Name:
(If not obvious)Gender:
(If Fan-made/Non well-known)Description:
(Needed, actually)Fetish:

So, let's start posting profiles for the characters we're gonna use. (Also, for males, are Muscle expansion welcomed in some way?)

Digimon: Veemon.
Fetish: Big breasts and butts, seeing girls growing.

Digimon: AquaVeemon.
Name: Aqua.
Description: She looks like a Veemon with a first look of her body, but her tail has a green fin at the tip of it (mermaid's tail), her ears have green fins too as well as her claws. She looks slender and has a cute big butt; and her breasts are hidden until sexual arousal. (Though if inflated, they might as well come out)
Fetish: Huge muscles and cocks, seeing boys' muscles and cocks growing.

So as for now, we should first get the characters, then, we'll set the scenario.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll allow muscle inflation, but keep it rare and don't make them too big, please. It's not really my thing. And if you do male inflation, please don't make their cock too big.
OOC:

Digimon: Armadillomon
Fetish: Stuffing tubes into stuff and making them inflate. He also likes balloons.

Digimon: Palmon
Fetish: Getting tubes stuck inside her, and watching stuff grow.

More later! Hey- can I use soda to inflate stuff?
Soda's fine. Also, something I forgot to add: inflation can be done through the mouth, navel, nipples, vagina, and (if you really want to go there) the ass. And please make the inflation process pleasurable as well, thank you.

I'm still trying to decide which characters to start out with (there are so many...interesting choices), so you guys can go ahead and start if you want and I'll join in later.
Well Gun, you know what we should do now. *grins*

On a further note, for the muscle inflation, I prefer to use pills, hee hee.

I'll start with an easy scenario!

LET's START!

IC:

Aqua walked through the forest, a bit dissapointed that day. Her thoughts were driving her crazy, "Why can't I interest Veemon? Why does he follow each Renamon or Angewomon he sees? Only because they have those big breasts... bah, if my breasts were huge, I probably would catch his attention.. but how?" she then came across a huge building, it had a sign over the hall. "Woah... an inflation place? Talk about crazy... Wait-" she stopped to think for a bit. "If I go there..." her eyes darted at the door. "I should... maybe..."

"One!" Veemon punched, "Two!" Veemon punched again. "THREE!" he headbutted the punching bag hardly, making it almost break. "Heh, this is great training!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Digimon: Knightmon
Name: Blade.
Description: Short temper, loves violens, dedly aim.
Fetish: Looks like Angamon. But carys a dimend edg long sowerd.

Sory for spelling earer :( s.
OOC: Actually, Knightmon looks like this:

[Image: Knightmon.jpg]

And with Description, I meant physical looks. While with the fetish, I meant what turns him on.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sory I never know he looked like that/ :oops:
OOC: Write with "OOC" when you are not Role Playing please. And you should change name of that digimon, for first, Knightmon doesn't look like that, and for second, trying to inflate a metal living armor wouldn't be exactly something hot. Or better, why don't you pick a digimon from any Digimon Season instead of that one?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad