Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Hiro glanced over for a moment from the trees. He was a little surprised to see a female Guilmon. He hadn't seen one since....well when we was at home. "Yeah, just traveling..." he muttered slightly. It had been a while since he had a conversation that was about pleasurtries then business. "What can I help you with?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"ahh...nothing. its just not common i meet people around these places." Kristen said. "what's your name? I'm Kristen." she said, extending her claw out towards Hiro.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hiro stared at the claw for a moment. She was an attractive Guilmon, but he had seen many males fall prey to that before. Still he didn't sense anything a miss about her. "The name is Hiro." he answered grasped her claw with his for a moment before letting go. "Well if there is nothing you wish then I'll be going..." he muttered as he tried to go around her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nice to meet ya Hiro!" Kristen said, stepping aside and letting him by, then started to walk with him. "so...where are you headed to? or do you not know?" Kristen asked, looking over at Hiro as she walked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
His yellow eye rose a bit. "Actually no where. I'm a traveling trader, but to be quite honest I'm not familar with the area. Do you know the name of this place?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah, this area is called Jadd." Kristen replied, looking around. "its pretty nice...theres a small town up ahead, if you want to trade there or something..." she said, looking down the road.

OOC: post flood limit. that means we have to stop and wait for others to post before we continue.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I've already spoken with DMX and since it's been 48 hours since the last post I'll post.

IC:

"Really?" The rough Guilmon said, his voice trickled with a tone of interest. "Guess I can do some business here." He pulled out the map from his back pack. "So much for this thing." he said tossing it to the ground, and continued to walk up the road his eyes glancing to Kirsten. "So tell me, why is a female Guilmon doing out here? I haven't seen others other then my homeland."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I live here! that's what i'm doing out here!" Kristen replied, giggling. "it's just a little further down the road, see?" she said, pointing down the road towards the small town, which was now visible.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
He started to move up the road once again. "Thank you for your help. Perhaps tonight I'll make enough to get a room at an inn." He adjusted his backpack again, but what he failed to notice was a crystal had fallen out and tumbled down the road near Kristen. He stolled into the marketplace of Jadd, and eyed some of the other traders. 'Let the game's begin." he said with a smirk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kristen looked back at the road, seeing something shiny and picking it up. hmm? what's this... she thought, then ran back to Hiro. "hehe! hope you can make some good deals!" she said, smiling and patting Hiro's shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan