Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
"okay!" Kristen smiled and pushed the hose into vixy's puss and turned the gas on. "just tell me when you want to stop growing dear."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Vixy murred as she bloated up, her body gradually becoming a big yellow ball with hands, feet, and a head. The hose in her pussy made her coo with pleasure, her pre oozing out around it.

"Mmm, that's big enough," she purred, her bloated form floating up into the air.
Kristen nodded, and turned the air off, then pulled the hose out of vixy's pussy. "mm...you're big and sexy, just like i was..." kristen moved over and rubbed vixy's bloated belly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Marth, Robespierre, Genki, James, and Terry are 1,000 ft wide and Sakura, Vice, Yuri, and Jesse are 2,000 ft wide. Tapion crawled down to Sakura's massive pussy and licked it. Sakura purred. BlackWarGreymon pulled the hoses out of all of the giants' mouths. Kyo climbed up to Yuri's massive pussy and licked it as well. Yuri groaned with pleasure. Ryo climbed up to Vice's pussy and licked it. "Oh, Kyo." said Yuri. "I hope I can stay inflated forever!" "Me too." said the rest of the gang. "I'll go check on Vixy and Kristen." said Tapion as he headed into the inflation room. "Hey, you two! After you are done. Can you do check on the big digimon?"
Quote:Reno trembled when he saw Rose advancing, he was literally in front of the plant digimon's boobs, "Woooah! Talking about big" but since Rose's chest was also advancing forward from the growth, he got pushed by one of the Palmon's nipples, and he could see the milk hole's opening even from there. "Uh ohh..." he said, grabbing from the nipple's entrance as hard as he could not to fall. Said action would start sending pleasure, since the size of the nipple plus Reno's strength would feel like a powerful pinch.

Rose let out a low moan upon feeling her nipple pulled...then scowled, grabbing the culprit.

"How dare you touch me, you insect!" she growled, moving him down to her pussy. "I'll put you someplace where you won't do that again...and give me some pleasure," she sneered, shoving him into her crotch.
"He-hey I don't wanna go there!" the tiny digimon said and hopped onto Rose's fingers, then ran through her hand till her wrist like a desperate bug.

Inside Rose's vagina, Veemon had deflated himself, he sighed as his body returned to his once muscle bound self. "Whew... I'm back to normal, now, who had the great idea to make her an evil digimon out of growth?!" he snarled to the Biyomon and the Ranamon next to him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Excuse me, Veemon, but YOU were the one who fed her that crazy potion that made her grow in the first place," snapped Biyomon, amazed that he had forgotten after how eager he had been for her to grow.

"Would you two shut up! We need to get out of here before...something happens," said Ranamon, squirming her way around Rose's massive womonhood, trying to find the way out.
Veemon huffed, he was still angry at how he had been forced to inflate before, but he sighed and decided to follow them. "Hope you two get a good idea to get out of here, I don't want to be inside that overgrown plant when she cums" he said with a slight tone of worry.

Outside, Reno gasped, he stayed on all fours in case he had to run away again, he just watched Rose's face, the giant digimon intimidating him, but he wouldn't let it stun him. "I'm sorry!" he said apologizing, "If you hadn't been attacking Miss Julie you wouldn't have almost gagged me up with your tits!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Enjoyed reading what I have seen and thought I should join.

Profile:

Name: Hiro
Species:Guilmon

Fetishes: Breast expansion, Macro, and watching growth.

IC: Hiro strolled down a country road, a bread in one claw, and his backpack in the other. He had been a drifter from his homeland. How far? He wasn't sure, and didn't much care to know. That part of his life was over, and being on the road for this long was quite an experiance, but still it was lonely. After he had finished the piece of bread, he pulled out his map glancing over it with his yellow eyes. "Hmmm...Where am I?" He said while his Guilmon tail lightly tap the ground. A building was on the map, but the name of it was smugged. "That's what I get for buying this thing at the markets." he grumbled. He folded the map, and sliped it back inside his backpack with all his other oddities he had collected on his journey. He dusted his black pants, and adjusted his jacket as he continued onward wondering where it would take him next.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: re-placing Kristen.

IC:

Kristen was walking down the same road, though in the opposite direction, when she spotted a young Guilmon walking down the road as well. she smiled, walking up to him. "hey there, what's up?" she asked, smiling cutely. "traveling, are ya?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan