Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
OOC: My bad. And the beer is going to inflate her body, not to mention make her drunk.

IC:

Dark Panthermon noticed she was right.

"You just forgot to turn the tank on. Don't worry, I'll get it," he said, moving over to the tank of air and opening the valve. His mate let out a squeal of delight as air began to flow into her nipples. Her already bloated breasts began to inflate again, soon reaching the size of watermellons.

Dark Panthermon returned to his spot behind Aquaveemon and went back to fingering her clit. He just needed to keep her distracted until Ranamon had her orgasm, then with Ranamon blissed out, he and the rookie could have their fun, starting with a little beer inflation.
OOC: Drunk? lol. Adding things on Aqua can result in her scent magnifying in power over the male, too.

IC:

Aqua moaned, her eyes for a simple minute fixed themselves onto the huge melons, she wanted to have big ones, very big ones, in fact, if they were bigger than herself, she'd feel even better. The dragoness enjoyed the treatment to her clit and responded with wild moans and whimpers, her tongue reached out to Ranamon's crotch and soon started lapping the pussy, until she started eating out the girl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Meaning what, exactly; that my character will want to screw her so hard that she won't be able to walk for a month? And yeah, drunk; makes for an amusing inflation, considering how people are when they're drunk. I'm planning on filling her with beer, then tickling her to shake it up, which will cause the beer to turn to gas. Also if you want, you can have her burp after it turns to gas, since she'll be filling with so much whatever goes out will quickly be replaced.

IC:

Ranamon moaned as the little rookie ate her out, the air going into her nipples only adding to the sensations. She could already feel her mind beginning to enter a blissful fog.

It was one of the effects of inflation on her. Pleasure her while she was inflated, and she would go into an orgasmic trance. She didn't really know why it happened, but she loved it.

Meanwhile, behind Aquaveemon, Dark Panthermon continued to probe her cunny, though he made sure not to do it too well lest the little rookie have an orgasm. Call him a sadist, but inflation was always better when the inflatee was at the brink of orgasm.
OOC: Yep, not only that, depending on how new the character is to this specific kind of scent, if you'd make him sniff it for too much (it's addicting anyways), the member would grow beyond erection. If you decide to follow this, you decide the size, it all depends on how much he sniffs.

IC:

And Aqua kept moaning to this, her whimpering getting louder as it made her tongue drive really fast inside the swollen pussy. By now, Aqua's sexual state had kicked her hard enough so her nipples got fully visible and her tits started forming on her chest, getting to a simple A-cup for her small body. Her orgasm was nearing fast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon suddenly let out a loud squeal as she hit her climax, her juices flowing out and covering Aquaveemon's face. A few seconds later, her eyes seem to glaze over and a blissful grin spread out on her face.

"Well, there she goes, off into her own little world," observed Dark Panthermon, preparing to go ahead with his plan. He ceased his rubbing of Aquaveemon's pussy, no doubt to the little digimon's displeasure.

OOC: I'll let you put in one more post, then it's beer time.
"Nnnhh..." murred Aqua as her tongue collected all the juices she could get, then after she stopped, she also stopped feeling the pleasure she was earlier enjoying. "Uhh... why did you stop?" she inquired curiously as she started turning her head around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hope you like taking it up the butt," he said, then before she could voice a reply, he rammed the hose up her asshole, pushing it in deep before opening the spigot and letting the beer flow into her.

"I'm about to show you the kinky parts of inflation, my dear," he purred, reaching forward and rubbing her belly, which was already starting to bulge out.
Aqua's belly started puffing up and growing enormous in simple seconds, she blinked when after some minutes, she was almost as big as Dark Panthermon. "Nnnnnghh!" she moaned as the beer flowed in, her cheeks getting red from blush as the alcohol made in effect. Oil started pouring out as well as precum once again as she was pleasured.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I wonder what Aquaveemon's like when she's drunk?

IC:

Dark Panthermon watched as more and more beer flowed into the little rookie. Beer was one of his favorite inflation materials, since it not only turned to gas when shook up, which could be done in so many interesting ways, but it was also so amusing to see the antics of a drunk digimon.

"Feel's good going up there, doesn't it?" he purred, grabbing the rookie when her knee suddenly went weak. He gently lay her down, rubbing her swelling belly to soothe her.
"Nnnhhh... ohh... yes..." Aqua moaned, her belly kept expanding at a fast rate as her pussy literally drooled with her fluids. "Don't stop... owww pwease dun't stup..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad