Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
"May we join you?" said Marth. "Sure." said Sakura. Marth, Robespierre and Genki shoved the hoses into their tailholes and turned on the gas. They expanded bigger and bigger until they reach the size of the girls. They tried to reach the hoses to stop the inflation but they can't because they can't move their arms. "Uh...Vixy." said Marth. "Can you take the hoses out of our tailholes before we explode?"
Kristen's ears perked up as she heard this, and started grabbing for the valve. she turned the gas off and closed her eyes again, going back to frenching Vixy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:Kristen's ears perked up as she heard this, and started grabbing for the valve. she turned the gas off and closed her eyes again, going back to frenching Vixy.

Digimon: Geckomon
Name: Terry
Fetish: Loves to expand with the big club

Digimon: Scorpiomon

A Geckomon rushes into the bar and to the inflation room to find Marth, Yuri, Vice, Robbespierre, Genki, Sakura, Vixy and Kristen. He finds the hoses in Marth's, Robbespierre's and Genki's tailholes. He takes them all out and says, "Hi, my name is Terry! Can I join you?" "Sure." said Marth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"No matter. I have another plan to make you bigger than you can imagine. Scorpiomon!" said Roy. A Scorpiomon rushes to Roy, Darky and Aqua. "Yes, boss?" he said. "Find some more pills." said Roy! "Right away!" said Scorpiomon as he heads to Roy's lair, grabs the pills, rushes back to where Roy. Darky and Aqua are and throws the pills into Aqua's mouth.
"Creating our king!" Aqua responded to Roy, delirious already from all the expansion her body has gone through, her mind only focused in how arousing it was to admire how her partner. It wasn't long before she noticed the Scorpiomon throwing pills at her. "Oh thanks!" she said and then used her reflexes to step back and bat the pills with her tail, all of them going to Darky again.
Aqua leapt away and ran in a giant rampage, giggling as she left her mate diggesting the growth pills.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grr...ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISHNESS!" roared Roy. Suddenly, a giant Whamon appeared and sprayed water on Aqua. "Perfect timing!" said Roy. "Now, the real fun begins...."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Digimon: Biyomon
Name: Jessie
Fetish: blowing up with the big club.

Digimon: Hawkmon
Name: James
Fetish: blowing up with the big club.

A Biyomon and a Hawkmon walked into the bat and into the inflation room where the big club is. "Excuse me." said the Hawkmon. "Is this where the big club is. Because if it is, can we join. I'm James and this is my Biyomon, Jesse!" "Hi!" said Jesse. "Welcome." said Terry. "Excuse me, Vixy. Can we go outside so we can expand incredibly big? I brought us some special spray so we can't pop."
OOC: Hey BWG, could you not add any more characters? I'm starting to have trouble figuring out who's who.

Vixy was too busy making out with Kristen to hear the rookie, running her paws all over her bloated body.

Darky:

"Hey, lay off my mate!" snarled Darky, batting the Whamon aside with his paw. However, when he turned back to Aqua, he still had a look of anger on his face.

"Aqua, I told you I don't want to get any bigger!" he said, not getting why she couldn't understand that.
OOC: yeah, i dont even know who is who X_x

IC:

Kristen moaned loud into Vixy's mouth and came from her rubbing, her juices running out of her pussy. "mmm..you're great Vixy..." she saw the two bird digimon and said "um...i dont know..i guess..so..." she attached an extension to the hose and slid it over to the two brid digimon. "have fun now!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:OOC: yeah, i dont even know who is who X_x

IC:

Kristen moaned loud into Vixy's mouth and came from her rubbing, her juices running out of her pussy. "mmm..you're great Vixy..." she saw the two bird digimon and said "um...i dont know..i guess..so..." she attached an extension to the hose and slid it over to the two brid digimon. "have fun now!"

"Uh...ok!" said Jesse! "C'mon, James!" She and James walked outside. "Let's follow them." said Sakura as She and the others burped out the gas to return to normal size. Sakura is still 5 feet tall but she and the others managed to go outside. There, they saw Jesse, and James who are putting their hoses in thier mouths and inflating to 10 feet tall. Then, they spit out the hoses. "Hey, guys!" said Terry. He sprayed the strecth spray on himself, Genki, Robespierre, Marth, Sakura, Jesse, James, Yuri and Vice.
Aqua stood still, she grinned widely, the water only caused her powers to augment. Her body absorbed it like a sponge, and as a sponge she expanded even bigger than she was. The once little dragoness was towering over the three males. She didn't have an evil look in her face though, she picked Darky gently up in one of her claws. "Teehee, you aren't in charge now" she said, then shook him slightly, "Hey... why ain't you growing? Ohh... pills... you need some water" she said, then pointed a finger at Darky's maw, "Come on, drink up" she giggled and she launched a most weakened Water Arrow, concentrating enough water to fill Darky's body from the mouth only but not enough to hit him with strength.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Roy was amazed by Aqua's new form. "Whoa! That is big" he said to Whamon. "Yeah. I'll say!" Then Roy turned to Aqua. "See that big Palmon over there, I want you to outgrow her."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tapion, Kyo, Ryu and BlackWarGreymon saw the bar, entered the bar and the inflation room where Vixy and Kristen are. "Excuse me, miss." said Kyo. Where can we find an extension hoses so that we can find some rookie level digimon to expand to massive size?"