Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:OOC: k.

IC:

Kristen murred happily. "yeah, you wanna join us?" she said, turning her inflated body towards the others, bouncing a little.

"Sure!" said Sakura as she, Vice and Yuri put the hoses in their butts.
"you ready?" kristen grinned and turned the valves, the air flowing through the tubes and into thier uninflated bodies.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:"you ready?" kristen grinned and turned the valves, the air flowing through the tubes and into thier uninflated bodies.

Sakura, Vice and Yuri felt the pleasure of the air flow in their butts as they expand bigger and bigger. As they reach their maxium size (25 ft.), they snapped their fingers in order for the air flow to stop.
Vixy turned off the gas, pulling the hoses from their tailholes. She then turned to the bloated Kristen. "You three play amongst yourselves...I wanna have fun with my balloon," she purrs, pulling the swollen Guilmon into a passionate kiss.

Darky:

"Whoa, whoa, hold on there, buddy. I honestly think my mate has grown big enough for the time being. We've been playing around all afternoon and I think it's time for a rest," he said, really not liking this digimon's attention towards Aqua.
[quote=cboy]
Vixy turned off the gas, pulling the hoses from their tailholes.
Kristen closed her eyes and murred, pulling the renamon on top of her, and rubbing her back slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Reno trembled when he saw Rose advancing, he was literally in front of the plant digimon's boobs, "Woooah! Talking about big" but since Rose's chest was also advancing forward from the growth, he got pushed by one of the Palmon's nipples, and he could see the milk hole's opening even from there. "Uh ohh..." he said, grabbing from the nipple's entrance as hard as he could not to fall. Said action would start sending pleasure, since the size of the nipple plus Reno's strength would feel like a powerful pinch.

Aqua grabbed the pills and suddenly grinned evilly, then stuck them all in Darky's maw so he'd swallow the whole lot in one gulp. "Thanks!" she said to the MetalSeadramon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Reno trembled when he saw Rose advancing, he was literally in front of the plant digimon's boobs, "Woooah! Talking about big" but since Rose's chest was also advancing forward from the growth, he got pushed by one of the Palmon's nipples, and he could see the milk hole's opening even from there. "Uh ohh..." he said, grabbing from the nipple's entrance as hard as he could not to fall. Said action would start sending pleasure, since the size of the nipple plus Reno's strength would feel like a powerful pinch.

Aqua grabbed the pills and suddenly grinned evilly, then stuck them all in Darky's maw so he'd swallow the whole lot in one gulp. "Thanks!" she said to the MetalSeadramon.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU DUMBASS?!!" Shouted Roy.
Vixy murred to Kristen, pushing her tongue into the dinosaur's maw, running it along her teeth. Her tail moved down to Kristen's dripping muff, teasingly running over her slit.

Darky:

Darky gagged as the pills were shoved into his mouth, choking a moment before swallowing. He gawked at his mate, shocked at her actions.

"Aqua...what'd you do that for?!" he yelped, suddenly grunting as the pills went to work.
Kristen moaned into Vixy's mouth, her sensitive puss getting treatment once again, as she moved her tongue with Vixy's.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan