Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
"Uhm... what should I do?" she said, looking up on the giant girl in front of her again small form.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:
Hay cboy soryit took me so long but i was thinking is it only Digimon. Or can i have some one elss. Becus i was thinkin having only digimon might get boring after a wile.
OOC: What do you mean by "someone else"? If you mean the digidestined, then yes, you can bring them in.

IC:

Ranamon giggled at the question.

"Whatevah you want, sweetie. Blow me up bigger, bounce me around, pleasure me; have your way with me," she said.

Dark Panthermon knelt down next to the rookie, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Aqua; Ranamon won't care what you do to her. She's a real slut when she's got gas!" he declared, getting a raspberry from his bloated mate.
OOC: Oh, and please type better wording if you are planning to post kingmon.

IC:

Aqua smiled nervously, but then got the idea. Hmm... blowing her bigger looked like a plan so why not? "Alright! I'm going to blow you up Ranamon!" however, she paused for a minute, "Owwie... and how do I do that?" she asked, confused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon chuckled at the rookie. He kneeled down again ran a hand over her still damp cunny.

"You could do it the way I inflated you, you could use a tank or pump, or if you want to be intimite, you could do it like this." With that, he turned the rookie to face him and planted a kiss on her lips. He then blew a quick, deep breath of air into her and down her throat. Her belly inflated a little, giving her a potbelly.

He separated from her and motioned to his mate. "Go ahead, experiment with her. See what happens if you blow into her nipples, or put an air pump in her belly button. Just have fun," he purred.

OOC: No offense, but I think you're overdoing it on Aqua's naivety.
OOC: That's what makes it funny.

IC:

Aqua smiled to Dark Panthermon and then nodded, before involuntairly coughing a bit, releasing the just gained extra air. Hmm... belly button sounds nice! she thought. And with that, she went to one of the tanks on Ranamon's left, pulled a hose connected to it and then put it inside the other blue digimon's belly button, then she waited for what may happen to the Ranamon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon let out a giggle when the hose was placed in her navel, her belly button being one of her tickle spots. She then moaned as gas flowed into her already bloated belly.

Dark Panthermon ran a paw over his mate's ballooning belly, which stuck out almost two feet now and was about four feet around. It seemed as though the air was only going into her stomach, though.

The panther moved his mate's bloated body in front of the little rookie, using a claw to slice through her stretched-out bathing suit. The garment fell to the floor, revealing Ranamon's rock-hard nipples and damp, swollen pussy.

"Why don't you eat her out? Ranamon just loves having an orgasm as she's inflating," he suggested, a mischevious glint in his eyes.
Gee... this looks like fun! Dark Panthermon's right, though I could also... tee hee! she giggled at her own naughty thought, then went to the twin hoses and grabbed them, then did her best to clip them to Ranamon's nipples. Aqua grinned and then moved down, her face in front of Ranamon's wet pussy. At that same moment, her reptilian tongue came out of her mouth as she started licking the pink lips to start.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
While Aquaveemon pleasured his mate, Dark Panthermon casually walked over to the row of tanks in the wall. Inspecting each one, he plucked the hose from the one labelled beer and silently walked up behind Aquaveemon.

"Thatta girl, squirt. Have your way with that bloated slut," he urged, reaching down and gently rubbing a claw over the rookie's slit, making sure that she was getting something out of the deal. A sly grin spread on his face as he brought the hose to the tank up close to Aquaveemon's butt, aiming it at her asshole.

IC: Bet you can guess what's about to happen, lol.
OOC: Lol, I do. Also remember the IC is for "In Character" posts, and OOC is for "Out Of Character".
And just to know, is the beer gonna inflate her butt or her whole body? I'm wondering, since she has a particularly big butt already.

IC:

Aqua began eagerly eating Ranamon's pussy, but suddenly came to a stop few seconds later. She cocked her head to the side as she looked up, expecting to see two massive globes squishing together from the hoses attached to Ranamon's nipples, but she wasn't seeing anything. "Uhm... did I do something wrong?" she obliviously said while unconciously ignoring the hose nearing to her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad