Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
"Nnnngh!" Aqua moaned, rapidly her moans turning into yelps, later screams of pleasure as her love hole was totally pleasured. In some minutes, she couldn't withstand the pleasure anymore and she came with a large barrage of her sweet juices over Dark Panthermon, the taste had magnified the scent to triple it's strength.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon eagerly lapped up the rookie's delicious juices, then he reattached her rope to another weight and let her bob gently in the air.

"See how pleasurable body inflation can be, my dear?" he purred, gently stroking her swollen belly. "Are you sure you still want to deflate?"

Meanwhile, Ranamon whimpered as a fire began to build in her veins. Seeing her mate blow up the rookie had been a real turn-on for her and she was desparate for release.

"Hey sugah, what about little-er big 'ole me?" she purred seductively.
"Mmnh.." Aqua clutched her belly with her claws, "That's true..." and after considering a bit more, she started thinking how big she could possibly become, the thought was arousing, but she still cosidered another thing. "Uhm... is this permanent?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon looked at his bloated mate, seeing her pleading look. "Just a moment, my dear. Our newest addition has some important questions. Besides, I'm sure she would like to have some fun with you, my balloon girl," he purred.

Turning back to Aquaveemon, he answered: "No, there is a way to deflate; though with you being a girl, I doubt you'd find it worth it." Then, he suddenly flashed her a mischevious look. "Unless of course you have bad manners," he teased, chuckling at his joke.
"Then... could I... get bigger... now?" Aqua asked, blushing in an almost embarrassed way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon grinned at her question. Mission accomplished he thought, smiling gleefully. Then Ranamon let out another frustrated whimper and the panther cast a glance back at her, realizing he was ignoring his mate.

"How about this, squirt: you deflate for now and you and I go have some fun with Ranamon," he said, a coy grin on his face.

"Once we're done with her, she'll probably be so blissed out she won't be coherrent until next week; so you and I'll be able to have some private time. I'll do whatever you want with you then. How's that sound, Aqua?" he inquired.
Maybe the helyum had done something to her brain, but Aqua simply smiled and nodded, accepting the proposal, she seemed to momentairly had forgotten about her former objetive. "Okay then, deflate me..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The dark panther chuckled at her statement. He also smiled inwardly at her acceptance of his proposal; it opened the door to almost limitless possibilities.

"The deflatings all on your part, kid," he said, patting her bloated belly. "Just let out a big burp and you'll be back to normal in no time," he said, stepping back. Though burping was the way to deflate, one never did know how one would deflate; he had seen some simply shrink as the gas slowly exited their body, while others often went flying around the room when the gas rushed out in a blur.
Aqua smiled awkwardly, she didn't like such inpolite actions, but if it was the only way then... "Allright..." she closed her eyes, then controlled her throats venting for some seconds, then as she opened her mouth, a long yet not so loud burp came out as her belly and breasts deflated back to normal shape, she fell right on her voluptous butt. "Owwie... uhm... it's okay now?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon smiled at her, nodding. Then he motioned towards his bloated mate.

"Come on, squirt, fun time," he said, moving over to Ranamon, the bloated water sprite letting out a squeal of excitement as he grabbed her and pulled her over to Aquaveemon. Ranamon smiled warmly at the little rookie.

"Go ahead, sugah, Ah'm your willing inflatable toy. Have your way with me," she purred, giggling.

OOC: If you can think of any other ways to deflate, you're welcome to suggest them and I could find a way to put them in. To me, burping just seemed the natural way to deflate, considering that's how the body releases gas in real life, plus it's amusing.