Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
OOC: To cboy: You'll have to try to find out.

IC:

Aqua gasped as she felt the hoses on her teats, but then felt even weirder. She was feeling strength, she didn't feel like when she was growing bigger, she felt good this time, maybe too good; so good she even started to moan. "Ohhhh... nnnnghh!" she yelped slightly as her small breasts started swelling, they were big and round in seconds. Oh my god! It's happening! IT REALLY IS HAPPENING! she thought as her pussy started leaking oil and precum. Her boobs kept expanding and inflating as she grinned to herself, she was enjoying this despite her belly was bigger than herself currently.

Veemon gave a last punch to the punching bag, then immediatly looked over Palmon, "Hey Palmon! Yeah! I've been training since this morning! It's like I can't stop!" he grinned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: oil?

IC:

Dark Panthermon grinned at her moaning, watching as her breasts reached the size of cantoloupes. Not wanting her to hurt herself, he quickly moved over and pulled the hoses off of the rookie's nipples.

"Sorry, miss, but I don't think your breasts are stretchy enough to get much bigger. In my experience, the smaller the breasts are uninflated, the less elasticity they have," he said.

Still holding the rope attached to his mate, he grabbed the rope anchoring Aquaveemon to the ground and made his way towards the back of the club. He stopped to grab a glass full of a bubbling liquid before moving to a back door. A sign over the door said "Private Rooms".

"What do you say we have some...fun, my balloons," he purred, getting a squeal of excitement from Ranamon.
OOC: AquaVeemon/AquaRivamon special perk, it releases a special scent which acts as an aphrodisiac(sp) for Males, it's MOST effective with the ones who are new to that kind of scent. And as bonus, this oil lubricates her pussy for the main course. Added at the end that the oil has an extremely good taste.

IC:

"Fun? What do you mean Fun?" Aqua said, her eyes were mid-closed from bliss as her tail swished, it seemed the only extension to her body that hadn't bloated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oh.

IC:

Dark Panthermon noticed an odd scent in the air as he pulled his two balloons towards one of the private rooms. It wasn't too unpleasant, and it sent a tingling sensation throughout his body, which ended in his loins.

"Well, my dear, my mate and I have taken it upon ourselves to introduce newbies to the wonders and excitment of inflation, which is what's about to happen to you." he purred, bringing Aquaveemon's bloated body down to him. He began to tease her cunny with a clawed digit, her womonhood already damp with arousal.
"Oh..." Aqua hissed, before looking down, her vision obstructed by her massive belly. "Uhmm... when will I be able to have bigger breasts than these...? I want them to be huge... not only big. And... can I have my belly back to normal when we finish with this ''fun'' you talk about Mister?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon examined her breasts, noting their size; which was slightly bigger than cantoloupes.

"I'm sorry, Aqua, but I'm afraid as a rookie, you're breasts can't get any bigger than they already are. At least not without running the risk of injury," he said apologetlicaly.

He took the rookie and his mate into a large room with a king-sized bed. The room was chockfull of supplies for inflation: air pumps, gas tanks, even a row of tanks like the ones in the main room, albeit slightly smaller.

The panther released his mate, letting her bob across the floor. He then turned his attention to the swollen rookie.

"I don't know why you'd want your belly back to normal; I think you look pretty sexy with it like that. Besides, unless you're willing to have your body inflated, you'll miss out on the orgasmic ways to inflate," he said, lifting the bloated rookie above his head and bringing her crotch to his face.

"Ways like this," he purred, taking a deep breath and blowing into Aquaveemon's pussy.
Aqua blushed as she heard the compliment, but her eyes widened as she felt some air going inside her pussy, "Nnnnh!" she moaned as the sensitive cunt walls reacted to the stimulation, some oil splattered on Dark Panthermon's face, the scent here was a lot stronger. "I... uhh... o-okay..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The scent was suddenly stronger, and the tingling sensation returned. Dark Panthermon could feel himself growing hard as he blew another breath into Aquaveemon's cunt.

Deducing that the scent was coming from Aquaveemon, he decided to go further and began to lick her pussy in between breaths. Her taste was exquisite, almost like a fine wine.
Aqua felt the rough tongue going deep inside her walls and repsonded with some loud moans of satisfaction. She hadn't had her orgasm yet, but precum and oil seemed to simply pour into Dark Panthermon's mouth as her oversized body enjoyed the rough threatment, her tail was waving furiously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon blew yet another breath of air into Aqua's bloated body, her body now three feet around. Deciding she was big enough, he switched to licking only, eager to taste more of her sweet juice as well as help her hit her orgasm.

From her vantage point in the middle of the room, Ranamon smiled as her mate pleasured the bloated rookie. It was always a pleasure for her mate and herself to introduce a newbie to the wonderful world of inflation.