Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
The swelling had moved to her arms and legs now, blowing them up until they looked like swollen cones and spreading them out into a starfish position. Her suit was stretched tight over her swelling body, which was now four feet around. Her arms and legs were slowly absorbed into her body until only her hands and feet stuck out.

Finally, the air reached her breasts, her already ample rack slowly ballooning up.

Ranamon was moaning and cooing now, and the crotch area of her suit was soaked. From the side, Dark Panthermon watched with an amused grin on his face and two drinks in his hands. He walked up beside Aquaveemon and offered her one of the drinks.

"What do you think, squirt? Mind-boggling isn't it?" he said, chuckling.

OOC: That drink is Dr. Pepper spiked with pop rocks, so you can guess what's going to be happening. Do you want to describe the inflation, or should I?
"Uhm no thanks, I'm not thirsty." Aqua replied as she had her eyes fixed to the expanding Ranamon, she couldn't believe how big the blue girl was getting. In some seconds, her vision reached the Ranamon's breasts, which seemed to be expanding even more than they already were. Her breasts! she's getting huge breasts! Wait... maybe that's it! she thought as a lightbulb metaphorically lit above her head.[/img]
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Got other plans for Aqua?

Black Panthermon shrugged and took the drinks back to the bar. Oh well, the day's still young. Plenty more oppurtunities to get her into it he thought, smirking. He walked back up Ranamon and pulled the hose from her pussy, getting a squeal from the bloated water digimon. He pulled out a length of rope and tied it around her leg, pulling her along.

"Couldn't help but notice that you were looking at my girl's boobs. You wantin' some bigger tits?" he asked.
Aqua snapped from her daydream as she heard the panther talking, "What? You can make... you can make me have a bigger chest? Really? REALLY?" she asked getting really excited about the idea.

OOC: Lol- just write, be spontaneous. RPGs are improvisations! Hehe.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon smiled at her eagerness. This was precisely what he was waiting for.

"Yeah, sure you can. Just pick what you want and put the hoses on your nipples," he said, chuckling. He moved over to his mate, picking up her bloated body and using his claw to cut away the crotch area of her suit. He then stuck his claw up into her moist pussy, beginning to finger-fuck his mate.

Ranamon squealed with delight when she felt his claw enter her moist folds. She was super-horny now, and eager for release.
Aqua grinned eagerly and quickly ran up to some of the helyum tanks, but then she turned around about to ask how it was done, she didn't know how to do this in the first place! "Uhm..." but she stopped, seeing Dark Panthermon and Ranamon already doing something more... ehkem, private. If I could at least get Veemon to do that to me! she thought out of jealousy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
From her raised vantage point, Ranamon could see the confused look on Aquaveemon's face. Having been to blissed out due to her inflation, she hadn't caught Aquaveemon's question and assumed she wanted to inflate her body as well.

"Just...ooo...stich th-uh-the...hooooo...hose...in your...mmm-mouth and ahhhh...turn on...the gasssss. Breathe...oooo...through your...nose...to let the....ahhhh-air in," she managed to gasp out.
Aqua heard the advice and immediatly grabbed the hose next to her claw on the gas tank. She paused a moment to breath deep and prepare for this, but then she gave out a happy grin and put the house inside her maw. She felt air pumping inside her small body for a while, but then she remembered what Ranamon had told her and immediatly started inhaling with her nose to let the air flow inside easily, "Mmnhh..." she muttered silently as the gas dispersed inside her body.

Something went wrong though, she was hoping her breasts swollen and huge already, but it wasn't happening as she desired. Aqua's stomach was bulging, her belly was expanding at an awkward rate. What?! This isn't what I wanted! she said as she started growing with her belly, getting puffed up and round as a big over-inflated beach ball. her arms and legs were separated from her body and her belly was almost covering her whole front from view.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hearing squeals of protest from behind him, Dark Panthermon turned his head and saw Aquaveemon's swelling form. Her arms and legs were already being absorbed into her bloated body, and he quickly ceased his rubbing of Ranamon and dashed over to her, reaching her just as she started to lift off of the ground.

Quickly pulling the hose from Aqua's mouth, he gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that, I guess my mate didn't hear your question," he said, chuckling a little. Holding the rookie down with one hand, he quickly retreived another piece of rope as well as a small weight and used them to anchor Aqua's body to the ground.

"Here, let me show you how to do it. Though I have to warn you, gas going into your nipples can make you...horny, and I'm speaking from experience" he said, nodding towards his bloated lover. He grabbed two hoses and connected them to the tank. Pausing to open the valve, he moved back over to Aqua and slipped the two hoses over her nipples.

OOC:
Is your Aqua a one-mon womon (i.e. if my character "played" with her a little, would she get mad).
OOC: Sorry for the absence... I had stuff to deal with... Palmon's about to aproach Veemon.

IC:

Palmon skipped towards the punch-happy Veemon. "Hey there Vee-Vee! You're energetic today, huh?"