Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
OOC: Sorry bout that, but at least it clarifies what you were talking about.
"What's this about... inflation?" Aqua asked Ranamon as she was talking about the same she wanted to know about, it seemed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon giggled when she heard Aqua's question. She turned to her mate, grinning mischeviously.

"Mah, mah, sugah. We don't just have a curious kitten; we've got a totally naive one too," she said, Dark Panthermon chuckling in amusement. She turned back to Aqua, a warm smile on her face.

"Would yah like me tah show you what it is, sweetie? It'll probably be easier than explaining it tah yah," she said nicely, hoping the answer would be yes. She had been wet before she even entered and now she was terribly horny from being around the inflation going on around her.
"Uhm... why not?" said Aqua with a nervous giggle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Not to be rude or anything, but you can put in more than one line of action with your character. Describe what she's thinking, what she feels, etc.

IC:

Ranamon giggled again, leading Aquaveemon over to the tanks on the wall. She put a finger to her chin, trying to decide which one to use. Finally, she decided to just go with plain air. She could move on to more fun stuff once she got Aquaveemon interested in inflation. And come hell or high water, that gal is going to learn to love it she thought, a mischevious grin on her face.

She picked up the hose to the tank and raised it to her mouth, as though she were going to put it in there. Then, in a surprise move, she pulled the crotch of her bathing suit out and shoved the hose up into her moist cunt, squealing at the intrusion. She then reached over and opened the tank, moaning as the gas rushed over the walls of her love tunnel.

OOC: I'll wait to see Aqua's reaction before I go into the lengthy description of Ranamon's inflaiton. And believe me, it will be lengthy (I can't help it; I have a die-hard need for description when it comes to inflation).
OOC: Can I have digimon raped?
OOC:

I'm kind of hesitant to allow that. However, I'd be willing to allow it if the rapist(s) were female, because it would allow for some popping of evil digimon, like Ladydevimon (isn't she one of the digimon you wanted to see inflated). But try to keep it few and far between. I'm really not confortable with rape, even fictional.
OOC: Lol, okay, I'll try describing more- though I doubt the pussy is a proper place to put a hose to fill with air, since the vagina only connects to the womb- but then again, lol, they are digimon.

IC:

Aqua blinked at this, her eyes were first on the tank, quickly shifting to the hose, and then on Ranamon, who held it, "What are you going to do with," but she paused and stayed silent, the hose had been rammed inside Ranamon's pussy. The dragoness widened her eyes and gasped lightly, before looking everywhere esle at first to examine their state, then back on Ranamon to check if this was the same. "Uhm... isn't air used for baloons?" she asked as her ears lowered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm not the first one to do inflation via somewhere other than the mouth. I've seen it done through all the areas I listed in the rules. Besides, the place where the hose goes is half of what makes inflation sexy.

IC:

Ranamon moaned as more and more air flowed into her body, her belly already starting to bugle outward. It rounded out and grew; in a few seconds, Ranamon looked like a pregnant woman at full term. Then the swelling spread to her sides and back, slowly turning her body into a ball with arms and legs.

"Just...uhhh...watch...oohhh...sweetie...an...ahhh...you'll see...cooo...what this club...yeeaahhh...is about," Ranamon groaned out, cooing and squeaking with pleasure as she filled out.
Aqua blinked as she placed a claw over her own mouth, gasping once as she widened her eyes again, Oh my god her body is... it's swelling! she thought, admiring the shape Ranamon had taken.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad