Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
OOC: Ok, here I go.

A dark panther digimon stood next to the door, a Ranamon leaning back against him. He had his arms wrapped around her belly, letting her grind her ass against his monhood.

Noticing the little rookie, he moved close to the Ranamon's ear; "Looks like we got a curious cat, my dear. What do you think we should do?" he purred, licking her cheek.

The Ranamon giggled, looking at Aquaveemon with a mischevious glint in her eyes: "Ah think we oughtah introduce her tah the concept, sugah," she whispered, getting up off of her mate.

"Agreed, baby," the panther agreed, both of them moving towards the digimon.

OOC: forgive me, I'm still working on typing a southern accent.
OOC: Actually, it's pretty good!

IC:

Aqua blinked after seeing both the digimon aproaching, "Uhm... hi!" she sweetly said.

"Hah! I'm all puffed up today!" Veemon grinned, arching an arm back, his blue scaled biceps were bulging with hard muscle. The small dragon's muscles weren't exactly immense, but they had developed to a nice point he could show off the begginings of a six pack in his abs. I must keep training! he said in his mind, grinning at the thought.

OOC: And also don't forget about writing "IC:" after using OOC or it all seems to be Out Of Character.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: Are you just planning to inflate Aqua's breasts, or go to other types of expansion. Your answer will affect my characters' behavior towards her in the future. Also, are you planning on leaving Aqua in the dark about her being inflatable or what?

IC:

The panther digimon and the Ranamon both smiled back at the Aquaveemon.

"Hey there. What brings you tah a place like this, sugah?" chirped the Ranamon, kneeling down so that she was level with the aquatic digimon. "Looking for a little...fun," she purred, giggling when the Aquaveemon blushed.
OOC: Lol, try using spontainety, you don't need me to tell you what I want you to do. You can actually make your characters drag her inside and they can do what they want with her. I only manage MY characters speaches, reactions and actions. It's not what I want to inflate, it's what SHE wants to inflate.

Even I hate it, surprise me ;)

IC:

Aqua stared on the taller digimons as she slightly shivered. "Uhmm... I think so?"

OOC: There. See? She just reacted. You don't need to wait until she decides to walk in, you can try convincing her, or even drag her. It's what you decide. Just remember you can NOT control her OWN desicions.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

New rule: Please use no more than two characters at a time. If you wish to bring in another character, please create a situation that disposes of one character (i.e., during an inflation, Palmon goes into a blissful, orgasmic trance that she won't wake up from anytime soon, etc.)
OOC: Kay, then we are using two, as for yourself; and one as for me in this case. Since I'll leave Veemon alone for a bit. We are set for this part. Gun will surely post later on.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: sorry. When you said that controlling other peoples' characters wasn't allowed, I thought you meant controlling them in any way.

IC:

Ranamon giggled, reaching down to take the Aquaveemon's hand. "Don't be shy, sugah. Come on, mah mate and Ah'll show you around," she cooed, following her mate as he lead the way into the door.

The inside of the building can only be described as wild. In one area, a stage was bathed in bright lights, a Renamon with a bloated stomach and swollen breasts doing a sexy jig occupying it. At another area, various digimon order drinks from a bar, each drink causing some swelling in various areas of it's drinker.

Beside the bar, a row of tanks are mounted on the wall, containing various gases and liquids; heluim, laughing gas, air, water, soda pop, beer, and slurpee. Next to the tanks are are various items; toy horns, air pumps, heluim tanks, and fully inflated balloons.

In the middle of the room is a dance floor with various digimon dancing on and off it. Those dancing off of it float in the air, writhing in delight. The whole spectacle is breath-taking.

OOC: Surprised? Hope I didn't go overboard.
OOC: When you are a member of the SDP, nothing ever surprises you anymore.

IC:

Aqua glanced everywhere, her eyes were widened as she saw the huge Renamon with the overgorged breasts. God... look at how big those are... she looked over the Ranamon pulling her and suddenly asked, "Uhm... what is this place, miss?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
IC:

It was the panther digimon who answered: "This, my little friend, is a place for digimon to act out their inflation fetish. Oh, and the name's Dark Panthermon if you're wondering," he purred, sliding up behind Ranamon and wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Perhaps we should give her a personal demonstration, my pretty," he cooed, patting Ranamon's stomach. Ranamon giggled, getting a little wet in between her legs.

"Sure thang, sugah. Ah'm in the mood for a bad case of gas," she giggled, leading them towards the tanks.

Meanwhile, Aquaveemon had a confused look on her face. She was totally baffled at the idea of inflating.

OOC: I think she should be in the dark about digimon being inflatable. Makes it more fun, because it's sexy to see an unwilling inflatee quickly become an eager one. Ultimately up to you, though. I think I might have one of my characters slip her a spiked drink (soda and pop rocks perhaps) to lead to her inflation, unless of course she does it voluntarily.
OOC: That was my idea from the beggining. And look at this:

cboy Wrote:Meanwhile, Aquaveemon had a confused look on her face. She was totally baffled at the idea of inflating.

That's Power Playing, I'm not scolding you or anything, but remember: you can write actions your characters do, not what mine do. You can, for example, write that you drag her along, pull her by her arm, ram the hose inside any of her holes and all. But you must wait until I reply to see how she'll act/react.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad