Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
hmmm.OK

Digimon: Shadowmon
Name: blade
Description: likes fights, and hates to give up.
Fetish: Looks and stands like wereguroromon, but is all black
OOC: *Slaps forehead* You don't get it, do you?

- Write OOC if you aren't RPing as for the RP already started.
- Description means: Describe how the digimon looks. Not what he likes.
- Fetish means: What makes the digimon get horny.

Do things properly at once.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sary :(
OOC: Just write the Profile properly and we're all cool.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Okay gentlemen, take it easy here. I've made some new rules in light of the previous posts.

Inflatee's must have visible flesh; no robots, nothing like Knightmon.

Also, no negative portraying of digimon from the show (i.e. don't make them act slutty or mean). If you use any digimon from the seasons, keep them in character to a degree, please.

You can use any of their forms up to ultimate, and I'd like to see at least one type of inflation happen to each digimon and to each form, please.

And here are the types of inflation I'd like to see in this RPG:
Voluntary (speaks for itself)
Involuntary/accidental (i.e. slipping and knocking a tank which results in the hose landing in the digimon's mouth or wherever.)
Mischevious (i.e. someone lacing a can of soda with pop rocks and giving it to an unsuspecting victim)
Fast (FWOOMP like)
Slow (use it when you want the inflation process to be pleasurable)
Unnoticed at first (i.e. someone slipping a hose down Lillymon's dress when she isn't looking and she doesn't notice the inflation until she gets real big)
Inflation in sleep (speaks for itself as well)
Pleasurable (i.e. the inflatee is having an orgasmic fit while being inflated)
Relaxing (i.e. a digimon inflates with helium to have a relaxing float)

Now, none of these are actually required in the story, but I would greatly appreciate it if they made an appearance.

Also, please give a good description of the inflation process during the first time. After the first time, description is voluntary.

Oh, and for some fun, let's keep some of the characters in the dark about digimon being inflatable. Makes it more fun for the ones who do know.

Well, after some thinking, here's my character:

Dark Panthermon: Male, Warrior spirit (like the ones in Frontier)
Appearance: Muscular, black-furred, cat-like humanoid with bat-like wings. A little taller than Agunimon.
Fetish: inflation, mainly body, and the inflation process.

And here are his inflatees:

Digimon: Ranamon
Fetishes: Being "blown", helium inflation, and liquid inflation.

Digimon: Biyomon
Fetishes: Doesn't know about inflation yet, but that will soon become her number one desire (I plan on making her obsessed with inflation once she's tried it)

I'd like to add Renamon, but I'll wait to see if anyone else does first.

I'm going to let the RPG play out a bit more before my characters jump in.
OOC: Kay. Though before the RP gets REALLY started off, we first need Gun to reply to my first post. We'll see later.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Hey DMX, if you want, you can use "Inflation Sensation" as the name for the inflation place Aqauveemon's going to. Also, does Aquaveemon have a name, or are we just going to refer to her as Aquaveemon?
OOC: Use Aqua. It's easier, cheap and enviroment-friendly. And, kay, let's use "Inflation Sensation", no prob.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Is there anyway we can keep this going without Gun for awhile; I think he's having some problems right now.
OOC: You'll have to post. I can't double post in a RPG.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad