Join our server on Discord

"Ooooh! That's gotta hurt!"
Yeah she could but she wears normal doctor clothes. She told me once. Then asked about other kind of medical outfits. And that's all I'll say.
Two summers ago I was golfing with my younger brother and two other friends. We got two golf cars for all of us, I got to ride with my little brother who insisted that he'd drive. On the 10th hole he decides to floor it and does a sharp left turn. My ass was sent flying out of the golf cart and with a *thud* on the ground. I got a high ankle sprain, couldnt walk on it for two weeks. That wasnt the worst part, you can go back to the tenth hole and see the body imprint left by me. It hurt like hell but I wish I had a camera to watch it over again :P
The OCA
DragonMasterX Wrote:Yeah, guess I misused the word Seph. Dang, too much Chrono Cross XD

Anyways, well, guess you are right, I could come back, it hurt like hell, but I can't fight your statement, you surely know a lot more than me, heh heh.

I'm curious, how could you have helped me? :D
I understand that, in a time I couldn't take the 'Feral cats' attack out of my RP.
And yeah, like Shadow said, I could have helped you (or protect you from bad advices, though thankfully everyone said good things. It's not always the case). And if you did have a sprain, I could have give you advice on how to treat you. Believe me, badly treated sprains are not to be taken lightly.
(BTW, you don't hear any 'krish krish' sounds when you move your feet, right?)

Quote:She is a nurse (or was it nurse in training?) so she probaly knows some ways to help it heal faster and/or better.
Quote:Odd. I knew she was a nurse
Quote:Yeah she could but she wears normal doctor clothes. She told me once.
*huge anime sweatdrop* I'm a physiotherapy student, not a nurse!!!! I said it a million times already! You really think a nurse's study could be so complicated as mine?! Basically, I'm a doctor with a specialty. That's why I wear doctor clothing. I know physios aren't that specialized in other parts of the world, but here we have to know what physicians do, plus our specialty. That's why my career lasts 5 years plus one of preuniversity course.

Quote:but with so many darkness surrounding her-
You can always think of me as an evil type of doctor--like Minaru Kamiya from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Quote:That wasnt the worst part, you can go back to the tenth hole and see the body imprint left by me.
[Image: imprint.jpg]
Disturbing, really.
*ROFL!!!* thats funny
The OCA
I think when some people hear female and medicine, they think nurse.
And so you're like doctor from the sensui arc?
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:(BTW, you don't hear any 'krish krish' sounds when you move your feet, right?)

Thankfully, no.

Yay! I get an evil nursey to treat me! *Swishes tail excitedly*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:(BTW, you don't hear any 'krish krish' sounds when you move your feet, right?)

Thankfully, no.

Yay! I get an evil nursey to treat me! *Swishes tail excitedly*

She's not a nurse!! she's an physiotherapy student!! thats a doctor!!

....right?
Okay. Evil hot nursey!

Dot: You'll have to excuse him, his brain is the size of a dinosaur's, horny dinosaurs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath: Yeah, brain the size of a dinosaur. *sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She's not a hot nurse. She's a hot doctor. A hot and smart doctor.