Join our server on Discord

"Ooooh! That's gotta hurt!"
Damn my luck, today in my morning gym class we were having a really thrilling Volley Ball game for a change, I jumped to block and then I accidentally fell on the wrong place for my left feet. I sprained my ankle.

No one seemed to notice, I simply ignored the pain, as I always do. Simply kept playing. But I eventually came to feel the consequences of my ''Brave'' behaviour. It hurt a lot, and I couldn't catch a ball, my teacher noticed and asked me what was wrong. I told her: "I fell on the wrong place and I think I sprained something." She told me to sit. I did so. Then I was asked to do some simple movements to ease the pain. It still hurt.

The teacher started asking repeatedly after telling me to walk around slowly for a bit: "Want me to call your parents?" And there was when my stupid obstinate attitude came out with me, responding all the time: "I'm okay. I'm fine. No, don't call them, dad's at work and mom's with my sis for a medical check-up." She still asked me for the phone to call later. But meh...
I could have come home with a car or taxi with my parents but oh no, I had to come walking half a kilometer with a sprained ankle. Now, I'm alone at home after having a shower and using some ice for my ankle. But DAMN IT FUCKING HURTS!!! I can barely move without the pain being so annoying!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ouch, sounds like a bad sprain. Just keep it elevated and keep off it, and take pleasure in the fact that now you should be waited on if you don't want it to get worse, that was the best part of my broken leg.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeow.... I know how you feel. But anyways, *holds up a Get Well Soon flag* hopefully the pain dies out soon.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I blame the school. They shouldn't have let you walk home.

Actually I blame you.

*laughs to himself*
Renamon's Army
Ugh, that sucks, better keep off that ankle for a little while and I hope you get well soon, DMX.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Let me see, atleast you didnt fall on your ankle in such a way that my ankle still hurts and is still in pain ><..Well not really but it hurts every now and then...Resting it is good and try to avoid putting pressure on that foot....and the whole thing in school, yeah I remembered when I sprained both ankles in a volleyball match, cause this douche decides to push me to the cloor and both ankles land wrong from the jump, when that happened, I went to the nurse, and said if your parents cant, come to get you, you are allowed to take the elevator....I had a pass went to one of the security guards and they laughed at me and my stupid fucking wench of a guidance counscelor, (when she got picked I think she had to fuck everyone in order to get the position or had a fake degree.) she told me to walk....each step painful, I had to climb 247 steps.....and carry my 50 pound bookbag and duffle bag from gym...It was the longest 50 minutes because I had to climb those steps, I was in tears pushing myself....no one would have cared.....well if one of my friends saw me they would probab;y carry me up the steps....but alas this didnt happen.....

I have had 13 sprained ankles in my life, enjoy being bed ridden and bring lots of napkins and such.... Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You can seriously damage yourself with such behavior. If you sprain your ankle, then you should get off it immediately.
Well I couldnt because unless there is a parent to come and get to you, you must stay in school, sanctioned NJ law specifies that, and now what made it worse is I had to walk 20 blocks to get to my house with a bus that I had to stand on.....I couldnt find a way and I couldnt afford it at the time.....and I went to school the next day with a home made splint but I stayed off of it as best as I could...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shadowknight Wrote:Ouch, sounds like a bad sprain. Just keep it elevated and keep off it, and take pleasure in the fact that now you should be waited on if you don't want it to get worse, that was the best part of my broken leg.

Yeah, that's what mom is telling to do, ice seems to hurt a lot, but well, it's only 10 minutes per hour.

Renamon_S3 Wrote:I blame the school. They shouldn't have let you walk home.

Actually I blame you.

And with all the rights you are doing so.

Crimson Fox Wrote:Ugh, that sucks, better keep off that ankle for a little while and I hope you get well soon, DMX.

Thanks Crimson, I hope this gets well soon, I'm not allowed to do almost anything.

Lonely Gabu Wrote:I have had 13 sprained ankles in my life, enjoy being bed ridden and bring lots of napkins and such.... Wink

Thanks for the comforting words Lonely, but I don't think I'll be able to enjoy anything while my sis is undergoing operation on Thursday.

Herr Mullen Wrote:You can seriously damage yourself with such behavior. If you sprain your ankle, then you should get off it immediately.

I sometimes wonder if I'm ever going to listen to that sentence. I also think I'm pretty annoying by having said behavior, but... it's how I am.

Anyways, I'm posting this, then going back to bed; I doubt I'll be able to do anything else today. But if I have the luck, maybe I'll be AT LEAST allowed to come to the PC.

Thanks everyone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*hugs DMX* Just try to stay off that leg as much as you can. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds