Join our server on Discord

"Ooooh! That's gotta hurt!"
Whatever, just don't destroy your foot any more than you've already done.
Lol, thanks! It's already fine, I tested it out yesterday by going to school, so I officially can declare my foot is better now. The pain is gone at least.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wa-HOOOO!! Congratulations!!
I second the motion to congradulate you, but the questionn really is, your foot wont be better for a little bit longer. I recommend you do minimial walking and relax your foot, don't carry heavy objects and lift, do some ankle excersises and take medication for the remainder of the pain....The worst thing for you to do is believe that it is healed and end up rehurting it like I did, well mine was a situation of life or death so I had to.....But anyway please take care of yourself my great friend, DMX......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Glad you're feeling better buddy. But make sure you take it easy the first couple of days or so, I don't want you getting yourself hurt again, that would be awful. Anyways, congrats on recovering.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thank you, you three! It makes me feel even better you are here to cheer me up! I'll have to skip Tuesday's Gym class, lol. Well, guess the two kilometer timed run will have to wait for me!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well if this ever happens again write me, I'll send you some of the left over vicodin from my surgery. IT'S MAKES EVERYTHING LIKE A WONDERFUL DREAM!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's nice having contacts. Thanks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I just wish I could've saved some of the morphine. Man I miss that stuff.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sounds like that might be a problem...
Renamon's Army