Join our server on Discord

"Ooooh! That's gotta hurt!"
Yep, just take it easy and recover, you don't want it to get worse. Take care.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
This should help the recovery, *Makes 5 Aquarivamon appear in tight fitting nurse costumes and a Renamon appear in a maid costume* The Aquarivamon will 'tend' to you while the Renamon takes care of your chores.

Renamon: *Rips off the outfit* I'M NO SLAVE YOU!! *Begins strangling Shadow*

Shadow: Seriously? Can't you come up with anything other than strangling?

Renamon: If you insist! Diamond storm! *Pins Shadow to the wall with the dagger like ice shards*

Shadow: Ohhh, kinky. Should've guessed from the lemons you're in.

Renamon: SHUTUP!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
:shock: damn, and they actually wanted you to walk half a kilometer on a sprained ankle, no ride, and no one at home to tend to you...how can the school be so educating, but yet soo stupid?

and for you LG, why. in.the. HELL. WOULD THEY MAKE YOU WALK HOME WITH TWO SPRAINED ANKLES AND NO HELP!!!!

*ahem* now that that is out of the way hope you turn out ok and get well DMX.

*and LG sorry for that outburst*
fred_18 Wrote::shock: damn, and they actually wanted you to walk half a kilometer on a sprained ankle, no ride, and no one at home to tend to you...how can the school be so educating, but yet soo stupid?

The stupid would be me actually. The teacher kept asking me if I wanted her to call my parents. But I told her not to bother.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*wince* Yeowch.
Quote:The stupid would be me actually. The teacher kept asking me if I wanted her to call my parents. But I told her not to bother.

yeah, but that would be the stupid thing, they know that they should do what they were told to do, and not what the student wants them not to do.

just get better and try not to get it broke...

damn, got to go 10 pm here, got to get to bed for school...I didn't get that much sleep the night before, so yeah I'm tired as hell, 'night. oh and on a lower note...school this year is going to be hell with the new principal since he is 'on the book' type. so is the superintenant or however you spell it...details later bye!
Get well soon DMX! I suggest lots and lotsa ice- the frostbite will help-
I see that you took my statement the right way DMX.
I too don't like to accept help, or make a big deal about any issue that I have, but sometimes you have to. When it comes to your health, you must let others do the work for you, no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel. I've broken 7 bones in the course of 3 years, and I hated every moment of the "couch time", haveing my family wait on me. However, I healed faster, and properly. Stay off of your feet for awhile, then you can get back on your own and do your own thing.
Renamon's Army
I'm trying to do that.

Oh, and thanks Gun! I'm with a bag of ice right now- youch! It damn hurts while it heals!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah- that's the magic of it! We Masochists use it to heal rapidly then get amputated! Get well soon!