Join our server on Discord

"Ooooh! That's gotta hurt!"
Don't worry Zeph, there're always more assholes than you think. So experiencing those vague flirts as you claim is just the beggining of something horrible.

Dot: You are not helping.

DMX: I mean- Uhh... let's date! *Listens to some groans and turns around, noticing the Kebaro* Okay, I know my head's hard. But will that thing hit my head? *Starts backing off*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Did something miss hitting your head? I have no idea how that would happen.
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: I mean- Uhh... let's date!
Are you serious?
Quote:*Listens to some groans and turns around, noticing the Kebaro* Okay, I know my head's hard. But will that thing hit my head? *Starts backing off*
Well, I did think of Cactuar's 1000 Needles, but I'm a nice one. I don't think it'd do you much damage, though. I can cast Horn if it kills you, anyway.
I think he said he wasn't somewhere else.
If you're jealous I can summon a Kemaro for you, too.
Uh.....but what's a kemaro?
A summoned monster with a creepy execution attack.
[Image: battle07.jpg]
LoL!! Literally.

I had forgotten about Kemaro. The only Seru I wasn't able to get till that point was Gola Gola. Is Kemaro the one that makes a huge stone pillar? I can't play my CD... then again had something horrible I can't go further than after shutting down the second Mist Factory... stupid Playstation.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:LoL!! Literally.

I had forgotten about Kemaro. The only Seru I wasn't able to get till that point was Gola Gola. Is Kemaro the one that makes a huge stone pillar? I can't play my CD... then again had something horrible I can't go further than after shutting down the second Mist Factory... stupid Playstation.
Maybe we should talk this privately.

And yeah, it is. But it seems that is the disk's problem. I had once that problem with DW3 RPG, it stopped whenever I entered the tunnels. I changed it and all went well.