Join our server on Discord

[AOTM] September Contest [Entries Open]
Whoops! Don't forget about me for judging! I might not have time to take part in the contest- school is keeping me tight these time of the year, but I can review.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX, I was hoping for it.

Big T, I hope you won't mind taking the role of Secondary Judge, or the judge in charge of grading any entries that may come in from other judges.
I don't mind.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
There but for the grace of God goes my entry, into the digital ether.

Wait, who am I kidding? It's a Digimon lemon! There's no grace of God for those!

Fuck.
. . . I have been petitioned for a slight lenience on the entry deadline, and this month I will accomodate. The entry deadline is being extended to Saturday, September 23 at midnight.
Unfortunately I can't enter a lemon for this contest. College beckonds with long, scalding fingers.
Marine Wrote:Unfortunately I can't enter a lemon for this contest. College beckonds with long, scalding fingers.

Yeah, same here, I'm too busy to enter a lemon, but I'm still okay to review and judge.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nate Hunter Wrote:. . . I have been petitioned for a slight lenience on the entry deadline, and this month I will accomodate. The entry deadline is being extended to Saturday, September 23 at midnight.
You're fucking kidding me, right? 3 more days to edit and polish? Whatever. It's off my plate now.
Anonmon Wrote:
Nate Hunter Wrote:. . . I have been petitioned for a slight lenience on the entry deadline, and this month I will accomodate. The entry deadline is being extended to Saturday, September 23 at midnight.

You're fucking kidding me, right? 3 more days to edit and polish? Whatever. It's off my plate now.

By the way, I'm curious, how many entries are there so far?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Have the entries been sent to the judges? When shall we hear the reviews and results?