Join our server on Discord

The Dimend in the Ruff
"FOR THE LOVE OF..." The Volcanologist began shouting as the Spirit bomb headed straight for him.

"STOP!!" Shadow shouted, the large ball of death instantly froze in the air, as a bird stopped flapping it's wings and hung in midair, even a burning building simply froze when he shouted. "I asked for no onions!" Shadow shouted as he handed back the hotdog to the vendor, he got a new one quickly, "Okay, carry on." He said as he walked off happily, still wondering where the heck his board went. As soon as he spoke the bird began flying, the building began burning and the bomb crashed into the volcano causing it to spew lava everywhere, one large clump landing on Shadow's hotdog, "Oooh, chili dog." He quickly scarfed it down without even noticing that fact that it was over eleventy billion degree fahreinhight.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX sniffed in air, My eat everything you see/hear/smell sense is tingling... and then the dragon appeared over the erupting volcano. "OOOH! A HOT-DOG STAND!" but he saw as a giant molten lava rock crushed both the stand and the attendant. "Oww man..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Artex started running. "BLOODY LAVA!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Good thing I bought volcano insurance." Examines a piece of paper, "What's this fine print say?"

Fine print:

He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it! He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it! He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it! He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it! He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it! He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it! He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it! He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it! He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it! He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it! He's signing it, he's signing it, I can't believe he's signing it!

"CURSE YOU STATE-FARM!! CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *GASP* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Artex flapped his wings once, before flying in the air. "Thank god I can fly." He looked at Shadow quietly. "What does that piece of paper say?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"OOOOUUU Wha?" Shadow stopped screaming as he looked up, "It says, about of stupid stuff, I know! I'll screw with time and make it so it never happened!" Creates a large flash! "Did it work?" Looks around, "Guess not huh?" Looks down, "What am I doing down there? And why am I saying 'Oh that explains it.'?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Looks up, "Oh that explains it."

OOC: 6200 posts!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Artex blinked. "Madness?" He looked at his belt. "Yep, must be madness."

OOC: Hehehe, SPAM and RP FTW.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Madness? Oh no! I'm gonna go mad!" Looks below him, "Oh no! I'm already going mad, look at me screaming and yelling!" Picks up a large rock and begins writing on it, "I better warn myself." Throws rock down at himself."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rock smacks him in the head, "what the hell?" Reads the paper attached,

"You will get mad!"

"Damn right I will you stupid rock!!" Starts screaming and yelling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad