Join our server on Discord

The Dimend in the Ruff
Profile:I am the "Dark flame" Th" Angel of Death". Hunted and hated by menu. But those who never herd of me... I...Am Phoenix "Dark Phoenix".

I left my home in search of the one that killed my family most of my life is unclear. But of what I can remember is my home plaint was destroyed, and ever sens I have Bean having nightmares.
You know, this does not seem a Role Playing Game for others to join as well. It's pretty crude, don't you think?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ok hows this?

Profile:I am the "Dark flame" Th" Angel of Death". Hunted and hated by menu. But those who never herd of me... I...Am Phoenix "Dark Phoenix".

I left my home in search of the one that killed my family most of my life is unclear. But of what I can remember is my home plaint was destroyed, and ever sens I have Bean having nightmares.

"Hellow? Is eney one there?..." Phoenix said. "Who am I kidding?... Hellow?!?"
*Slaps forehead* Ehkem... do you know how to RPG in a forum in the first place? If not, then you should try getting tips in the "R-What?" forum first.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm trying.OK.
That's good, just ask before starting. You only need some information and you'll be okay! And btw, remove that avatar, it's FAR too big.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:remove that avatar, it's FAR too big.

Better?

So? How is it so far?
OHHHH!! RPG!! When does this coming attraction start!?
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:OHHHH!! RPG!! When does this coming attraction start!?

Now. Just jump in. Wink
Hmmm... you sure? It's a bit lacking, I know- why don't you post what kind of RPG this is- you know- make it official? Motives and such?