Join our server on Discord

The Dimend in the Ruff
Artex cursed. "Crap, better go save him." He muttered, jumping over the edge after DMX. "I'm cooooomingggg!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Huh, I guess it must be a new sport seeing as more than one person is doing it." Stares as Kyo falls, also forgetting his parachute, "I wanna join too!" Jumps off the cliff on his hoverboard and hangs there, "Hmm, somehow this isn't as much fun as I thought it'd be."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:
Shadowknight Wrote:...Stares as Kyo falls....
Kyo?

IC:

Artex muttered, opening his wings. "Good god, stop FALLING!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, for me it is. Hey... we are talking while falling, that's nice." but just as the trio was about to hit the ground, the place suddenly shifted into a volcano. "Woah!" said DMX as he crashed with the ground. "Who's up for a lava bath?" he stood up and neared the pool of lava.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Artex blinked. "I'll fuhging die if I go in there!" He yelled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX shrugged, "Your loss," he jumped into the lava pool and sunk deep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"w-WAIT!! GET RID OF THIS SPHERE- ITS CRUSHIN' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Gunter said hysterically as the Spirit Bomb drove him downwards.
DMX suddenly appeared behind Gunter, then looked downwards at his sinking form, "Kay," he put a finger on the sphere and it went flying all the way to the volcano. "Done, what's for dinner?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A conveniantly place volcanologist began studiing the volcano, "I think so long as nothing agitates it it won't erupt and destroy the planet."

"What's agitate mean?" Shadow asked.

"If something hits the volcano with enough force the lava will shoot out of the top."

"Oh." Notices the spirit bomb, "Hey if I block it off with that it won't erupt!" Jumps after the spirit bomb, Wonder where my hoverboard went? Then spins in mid-air and kicks it towards the volcano's opening.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey! Look! Fireworks!" DMX casually said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad