Join our server on Discord

The Dimend in the Ruff
DMX smiled as he slowly raised his claw to the blade of the sword, "I'm..." but he grabbed it and twisted it, making it's bearer spin in air. "someone you shouldn't point pointy things at." he said before disappearing.

After some seconds, some feet away from Artex and Phoenix. "This is what separates kids from fire! FLAME KNUCKLE!" DMX growled as his fist got engulfed in flames, then he punched the ground hardly. When suddenly, a group of Lesser Demons were caught in fire. "Express Claw!" he went running to the Demons and slashed them all off.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Artex smiled, landing back on the ground. "I like that guy's attitude..." He muttered, flapping his wings twice before turning around to notice another few ninja's. "Oh come on, this is pathetic!" He cursed, trying to hold his sword steady.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Phoenix Tear..." Phoenix said as a glowing ball quikly apeard arond him."What the?" :shock:
As the Spirit bomb grew to 1/100ths the size of the planet- "ARMS-GETTING-TIRED-"
"I still think we should be r...." jus then a demind rose from in betwien them."Shit not agen." :roll:
Artex cursed, as a blade bit into his shoulder. "Damnit!" He yelped, grabbing his blade and slamming it into the side of a ninja's hand. "Now I'm gonna have to go wash my clothes again after this!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX appeared behind Gunter. "Need any help with that?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lands his board next to Gun, "What are ya doing?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey..." DMX snapped his attention from the giant sphere and eyed Shadow. "I know you!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Artex blinked. "Okay, now this is getting stupid." He eyed the dragon and the stranger. "Who ARE you two?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds