Artex cursed. "I'm still here ya know. And I'm still waiting for an answer."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I am 'The Dark flame', 'The Angel of Death'. Hunted and hated by menu. But those who never herd of me... I...Am Phoenix
Artex lowered his blade. "Nice to meet you, 'Angel of Death'." He muttered, flapping his wings again. "Hopefully I'll be able to trust you over time."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nice intro," DMX punched a demon nearing him, "Where's the light-stuff and the special effects?" he pierced an uncomming spirit with his tail and dispersed it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Artex twitched, turning around. "Another one?" He pulled his blade back out and pointed it at DMX. "You! Friend or foe?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DragonMasterX Wrote:"Nice intro," DMX punched a demon nearing him, "Where's the light-stuff and the special effects?" he pierced an uncomming spirit with his tail and dispersed it.

"You'll see in ti-" Phoenix was stabed in the back then bersted in flames.
Uppercuts a ninja into the air then roundhouse kicks him away on the way down, "That was fun, now what?"

"WHEEEE!" A random punk, ninja, goth, emos show up on hoverboards, "I challenge you to a race!"

"Right, here's my answer," Kicks him off the board and hops on, "My board! WHEEEE!!" Starts flying around in circles throwing rocks at the remaining ninjas.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Riseing from the ashes. "What hapend?" :?
Artex blinked. "I don't know..." He turned around again, and pointed his sword at DMX. "But first I wanna know who this guy is!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well one thing I know is we should be runing..."