Join our server on Discord

The Dimend in the Ruff
OOC:

Name: Artex

Race: Birdman

Powers: Black Lightning, Seven Slash. Can transform into 2 forms: Dragon Form = Magic, and Phoenix Form = Strength.

Notes: Weak to fire attacks. Doesn't know how to transform into his other forms.

IC:

Artex muttered, swinging his blade around and slashing one of the random attackers. "I noticed all these men a few minutes ago..." He muttered to himself, as another came running towads him. "I think I might have picked the underdogs in this fight..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Back flipping over a snake like thing* Diiie! *Slises it.* 8) Dam im good.
OOC: Lol, this sounds funny.

Name: DMX.

Race: Dragon.

Powers: Fire Rocket/Flame Knuckle/Express Claw. Transform into Kaiser (Holy dragon God), into Tyrant (Alternate form of Kaiser, black scaled and with dark powers) and into Infinity (Looks like Dark Lumina Finale, BEAR WITH IT!!)

Note: Infinity only comes in in special circumstance, when randomness is needed at the limit.

IC:

"WHEEEHEE!! Express Claw!" DMX growled as he slashed through some demons heading for him. "Never thought this damned mountain held so many guys to fight with!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Artex cursed, slashing another random attacker. "How many are there?" He pulled the sword to his side, and flapped his wings. "If no-one comes soon, I'll probably be outnumbered..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyosan Wrote:Artex cursed, slashing another random attacker. "How many are there?" He pulled the sword to his side, and flapped his wings. "If no-one comes soon, I'll probably be outnumbered..."

Terns to the voice. "who are they... Hay you dont you know were you are?" :x
"get out of hear!"
Artex cursed, blocking another attack. "I swear, I thought I heard someone..." He pulled the sword around again to block another attack.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jumps in betwein the person and a big rock "I did. Now, who are you?" sters at him and stabs a demend.
Artex turned around, looking at the stranger. "Artex. Now, care to tell me your name or has the cat got your tongue?" He pointed the sword at the stranger, giving him a cold glare.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX did a somersault and kicked away a Lesser Demon into a group of five. "Fire Rocket!" his voice echoed as he shot lots os scorching fireballs to the group, annihilating them. "Six down, a million more to go!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX did a somersault and kicked away a Lesser Demon into a group of five. "Fire Rocket!" his voice echoed as he shot lots os scorching fireballs to the group, annihilating them. "Six down, a million more to go!"
"ONE million? Are you nuts?" :shock: "There's over ten thoused comeing." :x