Join our server on Discord

The Dimend in the Ruff
"I can see you all forgit abou the demand." :?

"I gess I'll protect the jient cristel!"
OOC:
In a low dead like voice "You wont win this time 'Wing'." Twisted

IC:
"I'll take that beat." :x
Artex pulled out a small chip from a small bag attached to his belt. "Crystal, eh?" He placed the chip into the slot on his gauntlet as more enemies charged towards him.
"Eh, screw it, Black Lightning!" He yelled, throwing a wave of thunder at the oncoming enemies, knocking them away and onto the floor. He immediately pulled the chip out of his gauntlet and dropped it back into the bag. "I love these little things."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The demend ran at phinix reveling a cave of dimends... and more monsters. "Musent let him get to the tempel."Phinix yeld. "I can't do this by my self."
Shadow dropped down out of nowhere, "You won't have to random person. OMNI POWER!!" A large red aura began wrapping around Shadow's body, he looked up at the attackers with a large grin, then with a primal scream unleashed a large wave of energy that knocked them back. He rose from the dust, his hair was whipping around in the wind that was being kicked up from the energy wrapping around him.

Your death shall be final! SHADOW ARROW!! He stuck his hand into the air and a large number of lights apearred around it, instantly they began forming into large arrows which flung themselves at the group of enemies, piercing through countless ones.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:
"..." The demedn lafed as he grabed shadow. "Now I shalt eat you."

IC:
The earth shok. "Now what?" The tempel rose of the ground. :shock: , :roll: "Oh that."