Join our server on Discord

"Alright, you asked for it!"
You shoulda smacked her with it, could've given her amnesia or something and then sent her to some backwards state thinking she was a dog.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DOG!!!
I was going down the highway once, and some dude in front of me was going about 10 miles an hour and changing lanes to block me. When we finally got off the highway, I hopped out of my car and slashed his back-left tire. Luckily, it was Winter, so my face was obscured. I still had to give my car a new paint job, though.

So worth it.
ROTFL

Man, my story pales in comparison to some of these, and boy are they funny.

Hey MBT, what exactly happened that lead up to your experience (and boy have you got guts. I don't think I could ever do that)?

Quote:"That's it, I tried being reasonable! Now we do things my way!"

From the story you described, even though you said something else, you meant "Alright you asked for it," so yeah, it does count.
ROTFL

Man, my story pales in comparison to some of these, and boy are they funny.

Hey MBT, what exactly happened that lead up to your experience (and boy have you got guts. I don't think I could ever do that)?

Quote:"That's it, I tried being reasonable! Now we do things my way!"

From the story you described, even though you said something else, you meant "Alright you asked for it," so yeah, it does count.

And guys, what I'm actually looking for is instances where you said the phrase, not thought it.
I also got into a bar fight once...one guy had a little too much to drink and had something wrong with my shirt. I told him to fuck off, and he swung at me. I saw it coming and dodged it, and pulled his arm (and him) out of his seat and onto the floor. Still holding his arm, I put it perpendicular to his torso...and kicked it as hard as I could.

CRACK.

I shattered his elbow, and he tried to sue me. Since he through the first punch, it was self-defense, and I got off with no punishment.
There was this kid at the store one day, and he happened to go behind the counter, and started poking me. I Said- "If you don't stop that, you're gonna' see something very scary."

The kid chuckled (very adorably might I add), and continued to poke.

"You asked for it!" I took off my contracts.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:There was this kid at the store one day, and he happened to go behind the counter, and started poking me. I Said- "If you don't stop that, you're gonna' see something very scary."

The kid chuckled (very adorably might I add), and continued to poke.

"You asked for it!" I took off my contracts.

You mean contacts? What's wrong, are your eyes deformed of something?
cboy Wrote:Hey MBT, what exactly happened that lead up to your experience (and boy have you got guts. I don't think I could ever do that)?

She went around and asked all the guys in my class this always. I decided to teach her a lesson. She called someone and said "A guy in my class just flashed his penis at me... Twice!!"

My friend told me if I could eat my hand full of mustard and ketchup, I'd get money. I did after basically saying that, with one lick and he gave me the money.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Nah, I just have this disorder where my eyes look EXTREMELY DEMONIC. It stings, and many say I'm albino because of my pale complexion.