Join our server on Discord

"Alright, you asked for it!"
Have you ever said that to anyone and then did to them what they were asking for?

My experience was in middle school. I was trying to get to class before the tardy bell rang and I got caught up behind this one guy who was carrying a bunch of books in his hands. Well, I kept trying to go around him and he kept moving to block my path. After doing this a few times, I got fed up with him. I said to him "Alright, you asked for it," and ran right into him, knocking him out of the way and making him drop his books.

You see it all the time in cartoons or comedy shows, yet for some reason it's so much more funny when you do it in real life.
Well, it's embarrassing, but my temper is not well balanced.

I remember in my first Tennis Tournament, I said that at least two times out of my five matches. I remember: My opponent had made three points and was about to win that Game, so I said (of course, in my language): "YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT!!" and then I smashed my racket with such force, the ball went through his side so fast he barely had chance to react. Still, it felt so good at that time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
....I think this belongs in rants...... :roll:

But to keep with the topic, remember when I told you about the time I got jumped, with the 50 people surrounding me, I said those same words to the one that clubbed me on the back of the neck. He came running at me I did a combination low sweep into a toe hold flipping grappel over my body and kicked him with a heal to heal kick and an axle kick causing his bone to snap, break and exit out the skin....Eh...It felt really good at the time, cause I hate peolpe who dont fight honorably and those that attack from the back have none. Also it felt good cause thats when they ran away, and fled.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Actually, cboy doesn't seem to be ranting. He even says how humouristic some these situations can be.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know DMX, but this topic, in itself should be rants, regardless of who writes what in here....You may disagree but I think this is a rant kind of topic.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DMX is right, I'm not ranting. I'm just trying to see if anyone else has had an amusing experience with that phrase. Perhaps we should create a humour area in the forum.
That would go to the suggestions, though if you want humour, go to the SPAM area.

Anyhow, I also remember something violent, though it was my first fight. Too bad 3/4 of the school was there watching. Now everyone fears me :roll: Trust me, respect out of fear is gratificant when you don't understand it's true concept.

In the fight however, I was defending a friend and myself, they were bashing us two, and my friend can't defend for himself unfortunately; it was a bad day to mess with me already. They asked for it, they got it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Does "That's it, I tried being reasonable! Now we do things my way!" Count? I've shouted that at a few people, one kid was really annoying me one time at an arcade: He was standing in front of my favorite game, just standing there, so I waited a bit to see if he was just watching it to find out how you play, when he didn't do anything I asked if he was gonna play, he said no and just continued standing there, I asked if he could move, he said "Yeah." and still stood there, I asked again, very angrily, "Are you even going to play?" and he just goes, "No.", so I aks "Could you move so I can play?", and again he just says no, that's when I said, "That's it, I tried being reasonable." I grabbed him around the shoulders, shouted, "Now we do things my way!" and dragged him a few feet away into the kiddy area full of hello kitty games, dropped him and said, "You'll be more comfortable here, around your own age group."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah- I was a kid back then, around nine- these teenage dudes noticed me playing by my self in a sandbox (Okay, I admit- I LOVE sand!) when they tried to do me in- I was yelling stuff like "Don't- you'll be soooorryyy...", so they proceeded to kick me, lol- then I said "You asked for it!! BLITZZZZ!!-"
I said that shortly before in the middle of tennis court I pulled my dick out to perfect view, when a girl told me to. Twice. Only several years ago.

"I was just kidding!!" was her response.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you