Join our server on Discord

What the hell is with the 16?
BlackPhoenix Wrote:how about a tattoo that saz Im 16 and Life Still Sucks A*s :)

That would be amazing but I need to be 18..... ... oh well I will write that on my forhead in sharpie.. thanks!
Veemon's Followers
BlackPhoenix Wrote:how about a tattoo that saz Im 16 and Life Still Sucks A*s :)

Probably wouldn't have the same effect when you turn 17 though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yeah probably but it would have an... interesting ( to say the least) effect on my parents.. it would be fun to see the look on there face.. just as long as it is in sharpie...
Veemon's Followers
Have someone skilled do it, so it at least looks like a real tattoo. If you are going to play a joke, you should go all out. Get another one on your arm that says, "You're welcome, I've done this before." They wont know what to think.
Renamon's Army
I'm not sure who on here got one but someone showed their tattoo that had a cool pheonix that wrapped around his arm, I'd want that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's a horrible idea, and you'll regret it when you're 30.
If you are referring to me... then I just have to say this. It will be in SHARPIE.... as for anyone else it is there descision.
Veemon's Followers
Ghost_Op Wrote:It's a horrible idea, and you'll regret it when you're 30.

My mom said I could get one when I was 17, I've been thinking about it for 3 years. And decided that if I find a design that I like I'll get it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Blue Rover Wrote:nothing personal to anyone here, but i think that autos are for ppl that can't aim straight. if we continue this it'll have to be put in a new topic.

so ya tell us what you do and how it turns out.

Wouldn't it be the other way around? Or are you referring to MG's only?

ya just the MGs
Veemon's Followers
Oooh Oooh!! Collin! You should do that with the Sharpie..I want to see your mom totally flip out. It's kinda funny...your mom is amazing and seeing her flip out...OMG haha. Like with the eyebrow piercing. That was funny.

And about a present...you already got it..that damn iPod. It was early, but I didn't feel like waiting. So to you... Happy Early Birthday, Collin! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA