Join our server on Discord

What the hell is with the 16?
Hey all, I just wanted to ask a question and grab some ideas from all of you. I turn 16 in a few weeks and my parents want to know what I want to do for my birthday.... to be honest I have no idea.... Any ideas from the mainstream about what to do on my special day? Last year I invited a bunch of people over for a party.. and not to my suprise no one showed up so that was a bore and then I went to a chinese restaurant whyere they cook in front of you with the flipping and the knives and such which was cool.

HELP!
Veemon's Followers
I didn't do a goddamn thing for my 16th birthday. I didn't have any friends. Do something cheap.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Go on a shopping spree at the expense of your parents. That's what I did. ^_^ I bought 34 games that day.
What about more Blades? Or a new pet?
Nah. I'm not into pets. lol As for blades... I couldn't with my parents watching my every move.
Well, I was learning how to cook BBQ, it went along fine with my dad's help. I was with my family and some friends I've told to come over at night. Funny, I don't remember anything else by the time we had grabbed some beer cages.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*smirk* I have another suggestion but I think it might be a little offensive to some... so I'll keep it to myself... for now.
I would just do something like go out to eat.
Wisemon Wrote:I didn't do a goddamn thing for my 16th birthday. I didn't have any friends. Do something cheap.
My birthdays are almost always like that. But that's only because I can't get any friends or friend like people over in time. And stuff like that.
aguy Wrote:I would just do something like go out to eat.

That's what I would do, get yourself a nice meal and relax.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions