Join our server on Discord

What the hell is with the 16?
In my day we were given chocolate and we'd damn well like it.

See a film. "Snakes on a Plane" is very good. Or ask for a long, well-wearing coat of some sort. I know you'd like those.
Go to a shooting range and spend 300 dollars. The place where I am, it's 50 cents per round, so if the prices are similar, that's 500-600 bullets, or 20 clips of ammo. It feels good to fire an entire clip of ammo to clear your mind.
this brings up a small memory. it's alittle off topic but it gave me a little laugh. my friend that is a girl held a sweet sixteen. about halfway one of my other friends said "so whos the lucky guy that gets to lay with you?" (shes single). she blushed and said "what are you talking about?". he laughed and yelled out "oh my god your holding a sweet sixteen and don't know what it is." everyone laughed and the rest of the night was fine.

back to the topic i'm kinda anti-social so i'd spend it alone.
Veemon's Followers
All my relatives always gathered around our birthdays. I think last time I did this, me and my best friend were sealed in my room and we were playing video games while all the relatives were downstairs drinking tea and coffee.

But why's 16 so important? Isn't 18 when you reach adulthood?

Ghost_Op Wrote:Go to a shooting range and spend 300 dollars. The place where I am, it's 50 cents per round, so if the prices are similar, that's 500-600 bullets, or 20 clips of ammo. It feels good to fire an entire clip of ammo to clear your mind.

Depends what you shoot with, I suppose. I've shot many clips with a rifle and didn't really feel any sort of a rush.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Quote:But why's 16 so important? Isn't 18 when you reach adulthood?
No kidding! Why the hell isn't there a Super Sweet 18?

For my 16th, I was in the middle of my hockey playoffs, so there wasn't much I could do besides drink myself off with my jock friends and my Dad in a hotel room! We didn't do that great in the playoffs....

Just throwing this out here: you can get an outdoor party going!
uhh, who knows, I turned sixteen two weeks ago, but all we did was went to eat chinese, and a few stuff thats all we did here.

but theres more to do than just that. do something thats fun, but not too expensive.
Man I stopped having parties when I was like 12 or so. I did have a pretty big 18th party but there were certain circumstances behind that one.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
MISTER BIG T Wrote:All my relatives always gathered around our birthdays. I think last time I did this, me and my best friend were sealed in my room and we were playing video games while all the relatives were downstairs drinking tea and coffee.

Ghost_Op Wrote:Go to a shooting range and spend 300 dollars. The place where I am, it's 50 cents per round, so if the prices are similar, that's 500-600 bullets, or 20 clips of ammo. It feels good to fire an entire clip of ammo to clear your mind.

Depends what you shoot with, I suppose. I've shot many clips with a rifle and didn't really feel any sort of a rush.

Have you ever fired a G3A3? On full auto?
I turn 17 in one month, so my 16th is easy to remember.
I asked for nothing, so my parents just gave me $200, and we ordered pizza. We just hung out and watched some movies. (we being my parents, two friends, my brother, and my sisters.)(we also had cake that i made. i made the iceing too!)

I spent half the money on my little brother for his birthday. (his b-day is one week from mine.) I put the rest in my bank account for christmas.

I would suggest some family time. Even if your father bothers you. It is quite possible that he will "see the light" on the day of his son's birth.
Renamon's Army
Ghost_Op Wrote:
MISTER BIG T Wrote:All my relatives always gathered around our birthdays. I think last time I did this, me and my best friend were sealed in my room and we were playing video games while all the relatives were downstairs drinking tea and coffee.

Have you ever fired a G3A3? On full auto?

Or try loading an elephant round into a handgun?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad