Join our server on Discord

I... I'm back.
What a puss. I just lost alot of respect for Dracula.
Renamon's Army
Wooo! Kyosan! You're looking particularly yiffy today! Woo! I see you've done some posting- how long have you been a member? And thanks- It's oh so very nice to know that you care- having just met me and all-

Technically, I yiiffed Dracula when he was a bat- gruesome, really. It's VERY NICE to meet you! ohhhh- Another Rena-Fan! Yaaah!

Shadow-Sensei, Pwning ass as usual!! Still such a great force! I'll follow you for EVAH!!
Well, I only recently joined... I think I only started posting about 2-3 weeks ago...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Reads topic title* HELL YES!! *smashes through whole house front and notices Gun* GUN!! *lifts Gunter up and gives him another crushing hug* WELCOME BACK!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyosan Wrote:Well, I only recently joined... I think I only started posting about 2-3 weeks ago...

It's true, you wouldn't believe this guy's speed. He might just top you soon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i have a few posts too...

*sniff*
Renamon's Army
:shock: I love you!! Your post count SOARS so fast!!

WOOO!!! DMXIEEE!!! Crush harder- I can still breathe!!

I'd like to see that! Bwahahaha!! I shall POSTPOSTPOST!! RP! SPAM!! YIFF!! SDPy STUFF!!! Lets pawn- create havoc- spread salvation- yet cause Destruction!! oo-oo-oo- POST EN MASSE!!
K-DMX: Your lungs are about to come out. FUNNY! *keeps hugging Gun*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't get too excited, we wouldn't want to make a mess.
I know I'm not cleaning it up.
Renamon's Army
Shadow: Wouldn't want you to, *Opens a door to the netherworld* Let's go kill some stuff for old times sake.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad